<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


I love to do questionnaires.

Monday, November 26, 2007 @ 2:30 pm.

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
"squinted together, always a bad sign. 'John Paul"

2 . Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What's there?
The PC, which my sister is using.

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
I think it was Jimmy Neutron. I have a habit of suddenly wandering into the living room and seeing what my brother watches.

4. Without looking, guess what time it is.
Three.

5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
14 32 h.

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Some machinery outside emitting some soft wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrr and a little bit of hammering.

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Clambering out of the car to go to the toilet at some fly infested stop when we were making the trip home/

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?

My sister doing the survey, the dashboard of Blogger, and some other blogger pages.
9. What are you wearing?
T-shirt and some old faded shorts.

10. Did you dream last night?

Not that I can remember.

11. When did you last laugh?
....... I DON'T REMEMBER -runs around in circles-

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A wall-length mirror, doors, paintings not by me, window grilles, a balcony.

13. Seen anything weird lately?
Yes.

14. What do you think of this quiz?
I love to do questionnaires.

15. What is the last film you saw?
lord of the rings - return of the king.

16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A video camera and a big workspace with a big window with a good view of the sky.

17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
You don't know anything, you're a line of text!

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I'd let everyone choose what they want to learn, at any time, regardless of age.

19. Do you like to dance?
Yes. But I don't really know how.

20. George Bush:
has nothing to do with me.

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
I don't know, really.

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Still don't know, really.

23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yes.

24. What do you want to say to God when you reach the pearly gates?
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU


How Girly are you?
[x] I love at least one shade of pink. (Pale pink)
[x] I don't like being messy. (my table is a pigsty, but yeah)
[ ] My belongings are organized. (no, not really)
[x] I don't like rock music. (generally it makes my head hurt.)
[ ] I like wearing accessories all the time.
[x] Bright colors amaze me.
[ ] I hate black.
[ ] I go to the salon once a week. (never.)
[ ] I comb my hair almost all the time.
[x] I bring my phone with me everywhere. (well duh. hence it getting stolen.)

Add up all your marks and multiply it by 10.
50%

Boyish?
[ ] I wear baggy pants. (No.)
[x] I play video games. (yea, on the nintendo wii my dad bought on impulse.)
[ ] I listen to boy bands like My Chemical Romance, Yellowcard, Switchfoot, etc.
[ ] I like wearing with hoods.
[x] I'm too lazy to do chores.
[x] I don't like shopping. (I don't know, really. I do sometimes, but I usually prefer a cosy restaurant.)
[ ] I like to go bungee jumping. (the hell?)
[ ] I like being sweaty. (no, that's gross.)
[ ] I'm a big fan of marvel heroes (not really.)
[x] I barely wear perfume.

40%.

Nerdy?
[ ] I always carry a pen in my purse or pocket. (I lost it.)
[x] I enjoy studying. (At night with my laptop on it feels like I'm doing something)
[x] I wear glasses. (not for academic reasons.)
[x] I'm a straight-A student. (Well, overall. I got a B.)
[ ] I've never skipped any class in my whole life. (Well, when I'm sick...)
[ ] I like my shirt tucked in. (ABSOLUTELY NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO N O NO NO)
[ ] My favorite subject is science. (English, actually.)
[x] I enjoy reading books.
[ ] My assignments are always passed on time. (I've made some slips.)
[x] I correct people with their grammar. (And get into full-blown arguments about it.

50% nerdy.

Emo?
[ ] I love the color black. (White-gold.)
[ ] I always sit at the corner. (It's comfy ><>
[ ] One side of my hair is covering one of my eyes. (Noooo. It makes my vision feel... unbalanced.)
[ ] I like listening to metal rock music. (OWWW)
[ ] I have a lot of problems in my life. (I DENY THIS I DENY THIS I DENY THIS)
[ ] I'm not much of a loud person. (I'm loud. Enough.)
[ ] I don't talk much. (I talk a lot.)
[ ] I don't have that much friends.
[ ] I barely have fun. (Come on. Sleeping is fun.)
[ ] I barely go out with my folks or friends. (Ew no.)

0%.

Childish?
[ ] I am open to my parents. (I don't think so. I don't really get that either.)
[x] I sleep with a stuff toy. (Five. I just got two more.)
[x] I watch cartoons. (I suppose.)
[x] I don't like watching horror movies. (If someone else was watching a chick flick next door it would be pretty funny. I was watching this show (not horror) which was very very serious and then there was someone from another movie showing a few metres away saying "you know, I just washed my hair")
[ ] I sleep with a night light. (For reading.)
[ ] My parents are the ones who choose my outfit. (No.)
[x] I'm scared of roller coasters. (I'm scared of loop-de-loops, that's all. But that counts.)
[x] I like being with my family relatives. (I love to play Speed. My sister and cousin are the best opponents.)
[x] I take bubble baths. (When I can.)
[ ] I've ran around the house in my underwear.(No)

60%.

Popular?
[ ] A lot of people adore me. (They think I'm cute. As in baby-cute. But not adore.)
[ ] I hangout with the coolest crew at school. (Aww no. I hang with the Drama club. Which, luckily, aren't labelled geeks in our school unlike the usual stereotypes.)
[ ] My parents are loaded. (Well-off, yes.)
[ ] I get everything I want. (Of course not.)
[ ] I don't wear the same outfit twice. (No.)
[ ] I always have the latest gadgets. (Depends. I have the Wii but not a video camera.)
[ ] I'm updated to the latest gossips. (No.)
[x] I don't like people blocking my way. (YESSSSSSSSSSS)
[ ] I have a lot of friends. (No idea. A good amount. Not too much.)
[ ] A lot of people look to me. (For homework help.)

10% popular.






Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.