<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


I skip church today.

Sunday, March 16, 2008 @ 11:54 am.

I'm not very sure how this happened, but it happened anyway. As it turns out, my sister is sick, she's going to the doctor this morning, everyone either woke up late or just made time to go to the doctor this morning, and they're going to the two-o-clock service while dropping me off at [cchiaranus]'s place earlier.

Sooo, I skip church today, which means I have about an hour to prepare to leave.

HOMEWORK LIST (ripped off YH's blog)
Chinese zhou ji review thing - Nope, haven't done it yet. It's due next next week and I can't digest the book.
DONE: LS readthrough
LS worksheet - I didn't bring my file home. Doing at recess and before school
EDIT-DONE: Art writeup - HAHAHA! I HAVE FINISHED!
DONE: Social Studies - Oh, no big. It was just... copy-paste.
DONE: Math - Long since. I have a sign change error I just can't get rid of, though
Haiku - Oh no. That. Not yet. I have an idea on what I'm going to do though.
Chemistry AB - I am not going to do this. Please.
DONE sort of: ISO - AFTER FOUR HOURS OF HARD RESEARCH I HAVE 10 PAGES OF 11 pt CALIBRI.
History Test - -.-
Chinese Test - -.- -.-
DONE: Psychological Analysis for LA - Pretty much done.
LA Competitions - You seriously think I had time?
GEL CARD: I've finished the first page and it's due next next week. Or at least Friday.

I NEED TO PRINT EVERYTHING. GAH. I don't even know if the printer's working anymore. It's like a dog. Snuggle on your feet one minute, then claw your face off the next.

Ah well, signing off now. I have a lot to cover.

Kkori





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.