<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


Losing My Edge

Sunday, March 02, 2008 @ 3:01 pm.

If you don't wanna read depressing and paranoid stuff (the pink stuff) that I'm probably going to end up wondering about ("why the heck did I post this") later, scroll from this part to the next green part.

You know at some point in your life you suddenly find your calling? Something you know you're good at? Something you're destined to do? All my life I always thought that writing was going to be a very major part of my life. And for some reason, I'm losing confidence in that niche.

I don't think the Commonwealth Essay has anything to do with it, or at least not directly. Not being selected is not important. I never liked Class C anyway; I'm looking forward to being able to start on Class B. Ahaha.

Somehow it got me worried. I mean, what would one do if there was something she thought she was good at, and then she found out that wasn't true?

Obviously they'd be sad. But I've been writing for almost all my life. If that was taken away goodness knows what would happen to me. Ever since I was young I placed being somewhat "superior" or "special", as in, standing out of the crowd just a little, in top priority. My dream was to get a prize on Founder's Day. It still is. When I found that something I was good at, I was so happy. Every time my teacher read out my composition or printed it for everyone to see, or selected it for a competition, my heart would leap inside. I know one should be happy when they get credit for something, but it seems that I've had an overbearing sense of pride.

It's not like this has happened already. But...

Ah ____ this. Never mind. I can't get my thoughts straight. SKIP TO BEYOND THE GREEN SECTION.

This is the next green part. Carry on.

CJ7 was disappointing. I didn't get the ending at all. I mean what, all of a sudden a thousand and one CJ7s come to replace the dead one? What's that supposed to mean, true friendship can be replaced? Bad morals, Stephen Chow. Bad morals.

Ah well.

I really should be doing my homework now so I guess I'd better go.





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.