<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


Ah yes.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008 @ 8:25 pm.

I shall write harmless letters to people. Which means there's no blatant targeting that's meant to be offensive and hasn't been done before by other people and I know that they already know that so

To Rachew, even though you probably won't read this anyway:

RACHEW WHY DID YOU WITHDRAW FROM THE SPEECH FINALS? SERIOUSLY, YOU COULD HAVE BEAT JESSICA. YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE I KNOW WHO COULD EVER BEAT JESSICA.

IT GOES IN YOUR JC APPLICATION AND SO ON. IT STAYS WITH YOU FOR LIFE and other things like that.

And that is why we were all crowding around your table and stealing your Life Science notes a while back after the speech competition.

I [encourage] you to go for IMCB. You need some time off AND YOU WANT TO BE A CELL BIOLOGIST ANYWAY. If Zhi Lin doesn't write notes for you then I will. Or someone. It's better that you go than other people who don't really care about it and just want to miss school.

To Diana:

Calm down about playing a man for Drama. It's only until July.

To Yun Hua:

HI!

To Jelly:

THE BEST OF SINGAPOREAN LUCK.

To my sister:

Meeeeoooooooooowwwww

To Ka Yi, Diana and Yan Yee:

GOOD LUCK TO US ALL. I wish we had gotten Task 1. I've practically figured it out already.

To Jelly again:

I DON'T HAVE A KBI.

To Zhi Lin:

I DON'T HAVE A KBI.

To Kid9535:

-whacks on the head with a tightly rolled Scenario Writing critique-

To Xiu Qi if you even have my blog address:

Congratulations on being the FIRST to return me my critique!

To Everyone:

I'm going to do this quiz again because I forgot what I put:

Pass this quiz to ten people which you wish to know how they feel about you.

(Don't bother about the order, it was random)
1. Wolfie

2. Kid9535

3. Yun Hua

4. Jelly

5. Diana

6. My sister

7. Zhi Lin

8. Jean

9. Aurelia

10. Rachew


Who is having a relationship with 6? (My sister)
Five people, actually.
I kid. That's her favourite Korean band.

Is 9 a male or female? (Aurelia)
Female

If 7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing? (ZL and Rachew)

They're straight but they sit next to each other anyway.


What is 2 studying about? (Kid9535)

Judging from her blog posts she's recently done a case study of yaoi.


When was the last time you chatted with 3? (Yun Hua)

Today.


What kind of music does 8 likes? (Jean)

Classical, I believe.


Does 1 have any siblings? (Wolfie)

Yes.


Would you woo 3? (Yun Hua)

No.


How about 7? (Zhi Lin)

No.


Is 4 single? (Jelly)

Should be?

What is the surname of 5? (Diana)

I don't reveal that sort of information on the Internet

What is the name of 10? (Rachew)

Guess. Look really hard.


What is the hobby of 4? (Jelly)

Writing. Theatre work. 3D animation.

Does 5 and 9 get along? (Diana and Aurelia)

I don't know when they've last made contact.


Where is 2 studying in? (Kid9535)

Where I study at.


Where is 9 staying? (Aurelia)

Singapore

What colour does 4 likes? (Jelly)

-shrug-


Are 1 and 5 close friends? (Wolfie and Diana)

Don't know


Does 7 likes 2? (Zhi Lin and Kid9535)

Don't know really


Does 1 has any pets at home? (Wolfie)

-shrug- Think so





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.