<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


How many things have you done?

Wednesday, June 18, 2008 @ 10:21 pm.

Level 1
( ) Smoked A Cigarette
( ) Smoked A Cigar
( ) Kissed A Member Of The Same Sex

SO FAR: 0

Level 2
( ) Are / Been In Love
( ) Dumped someone
( ) Been Fired
( ) Been In A Fist Fight

SO FAR: 0

Level 3
( ) Had A Crush On An Older Person
( ) Skipped Class
( ) Slept With A Co-worker
(x) Seen Someone / Something Die (If ants count)

SO FAR: 1

Level 4
( ) Had / Have A Crush On One Of Your deviantart / sheezyart Friends
( ) Been To Paris (I WISH)
( ) Been To Spain
(x) Been On A Plane
( ) Thrown Up From Drinking

SO FAR: 2

Level 5
(x) Eaten Sushi
( ) Been Snowboarding
( ) Met Someone Through Internet (I'm going to suppose that it's meeting an Internet friend and then meeting in real life.)
( ) Been in a Mosh Pit

SO FAR: 3

Level 6
( ) Been In An Abusive Relationship
( ) Taken Pain Killers (=DD)
( ) Liked/loved Someone Who You Can't Have
(x) Laid On Your Back And Watched Cloud Shapes Go By
( ) Made A Snow Angel

SO FAR: 4

Level 7
( ) Had A Tea Party
(x) Flown A Kite
(x) Built A Sand Castle
( ) Gone mudding
(x) Played Dress Up (Dress Up as in fairy princess... no. Dress Up as in dressing up for a wedding? Of course.)

SO FAR: 7

Level 8
( ) Jumped Into A Pile Of Leaves (They're only small enough to kick)
(x) Gone Sledging (Snow City had tire sledges things)
(x) Cheated While Playing A Game (Maybe)
(x) Been Lonely (AGH)
(x) Fallen Asleep At Work / School

SO far: 11

Level 10
(x) Watched The Sun Set (Yes. Do it.)
(x) Felt An Earthquake (It was rather scary. Since we live on the 14th floor.)
( ) Killed A Snake

SO FAR: 13

Level 11
(x) Been Tickled
( ) Been Robbed / Vandalized (Of material items? No.)
( ) Been cheated on (Never been in a relationship)
(x) Been Misunderstood (Please, name me one person who has never been.)

SO FAR: 15

Level 12
( ) Won A Contest
( ) Been Suspended From School
( ) Had Detention
( ) Been In A Car / Motorcycle Accident

SO FAR: 17

Level 13
( ) Had / Have Braces
( ) Eaten a whole pint of ice cream in one night
( ) Danced in the moonlight

SO FAR : 17

Level 14
( ) Hated The Way You Look (Huh? Is that a song or something?)
( ) Witnessed A Crime (I don't think so. I did, nearly. It was happening outside my closed door. Some con-plumber.)
( ) Pole Danced (Well, I mime poles and wave them above my head. Now THAT'S pole dancing.)
(x) Questioned Your Heart (WELL.)
( ) Been obsessed with post-it-notes (No? I very nearly was)

SO FAR: 18

Level 15
(x) Squished Barefoot Through The Mud (I've been to the beach. Wet sand = mud. Therefore, I have.)
( ) Been To The Opposite Side Of The World (I HAVE NEVER. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT.)
(x) Swam In The Ocean (Yeah. You can't see anything.)
(x) Felt Like You Were Dying (Maybe when I was a baby and got that really high fever. Other times maybe I have too.)

SO FAR: 21

Level 16
( ) Cried Yourself To Sleep (I cry. And then I sleep.)
( ) Played Cops And Robbers (I am so deprived.)
( ) Recently Colored With Crayons / Colored Pencils / Markers (NO. Can you believe it?)
( ) Sang Karaoke (No. I nearly did. My class with a very fun Chinese teacher a few years back would have karaoke sessions from time to time.)
(x) Paid For A Meal With Only Coins (Yah)

SO FAR: 22

Level 17
(x) Done Something You Told Yourself You Wouldn't (Well yes o_o)
( ) Made Prank Phone Calls
( ) Laughed Until Some Kind Of Beverage Came Out Of Your Nose
( ) Kissed In The Rain

SO FAR: 23

Level 18
( ) Written A Letter To Santa Claus
(x) Watched The Sun Set/ sun rise With Someone You Care/Cared About (YOU'VE ALREADY ASKED... one half of the question? Ehe)
(x) Blown Bubbles
( ) Made A Bonfire On The Beach Or Anywhere (I didn't make it.)

SO FAR: 22

Level 19
( ) Crashed A Party
( ) Have Traveled More Than 5 Days With A Car Full Of People
(x) Gone Rollerskating / Blading
(x) Had A Wish Come True
( ) Been Humped By A Monkey

SO FAR: 24

Level 20
( ) Worn Pearls
( ) Jumped Off A Bridge
( ) Screamed "Penis" or "Vagina" (Never, actually)
( ) Swam With Dolphins (They divided us into twos and let us put the hand on the dolphin for a few seconds and smile. Then they ushered us away.)

SO FAR: 24

Level 22 (WHATEVER HAPPENED TO LEVEL 21?)
(x) Got Your Tongue Stuck To A Pole/Freezer/ice Cube (nods sagely)
( ) Kicked A Fish
( ) Worn The Opposite Sex's Clothes (IT DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU MEAN. CAN'T GIRLS WEAR SHIRTS AND PANTS TOO? OR DO THEY HAVE TO FLOUNCE AROUND WEARING DRESSES ALL DAY? I REFUSE TO ANSWER YES TO THIS QUESTION)
( ) Sat On A Roof Top (No rooftops.)

SO FAR: 25

Level 23
(x) Screamed At The Top Of Your Lungs (In our school we do that on a regular basis)
( ) Done / Attempted A One-Handed Cartwheel (Nah. Can't even do two-wheeled since I was around six or seven)
( ) Talked On The Phone For More Than 6 Hours (Never.)
(x) Recently stayed up for a while talking to someone you care about (Every night with my sister in bed =D)

SO FAR: 27

Level 24
( ) Picked And Ate An Apple Right Off The Tree (No apple trees)
( ) Climbed A Tree
( ) Had/Been In A Tree House
(x) Been scared To Watch Scary Movies Alone (I don't watch them. I won't.)

SO FAR: 28

Level 25
( ) Believed In Ghosts (Ghosts as in people that are dead? No.)
( ) Have had More Then 30 Pairs Of Shoes (I've never counted but I doubt it)
( ) Gone Streaking
( ) Visited Jail

SO FAR: 28

Level 26
( ) Played Chicken
( ) Been Pushed into a pool with all your clothes on
( ) Been Told You're Hot By A Complete Stranger (I've been told that I'm pretty by my brother's friend but since he's eight years old and my brother's friend I don't think that's applicable)
( ) Broken A Bone
(x) Been Easily Amused

SO FAR: 29

Level 27
( )Caught A Fish Then Ate It Later
( ) Made A Porn Video/got asked to make one
( ) Caught A Butterfly
( ) Laughed So Hard You Cried (I laughed so hard that I fell on the floor and my abs were burning really badly but I still didn't cry)
( ) Cried So Hard You Laughed

SO FAR: 29

Level 28
( ) Mooned/Flashed Someone
( ) Had Someone Moon/Flash You
(x) Cheated On A Test (Seriously. I believe I have.)
(x) Forgotten Someone's Name (Yeah, once)
( ) French Braided Someones Hair (I had to look up french braid and I haven't )
( ) Gone Skinny Dipping
( ) Been Kicked Out Of Your House

SO FAR: 31

Level 29
(x) Rode A Roller Coaster (I was bouncing up and down in my seat a little)
( ) Went Scuba-Diving/Snorkeling
( ) Had A Cavity
( ) Black-Mailed Someone
( ) Been Black Mailed

SO FAR: 32

Level 31
(x) Been Used (Hmm)
( ) Fell Going Up The Stairs (=D)
( ) Licked A Cat (NO CAT)
( ) Bitten Someone
( ) Licked Someone (But people have licked me.)

SO FAR: 33

Level 32
( ) Been shot at/or at gunpoint
( ) Had sex in the rain
( ) Flattened someones tires
(x) Rode in a car/truck until the gas light came on (Well yes. It's a family car and things like this happen...)
( ) Got five dollars or less worth of gas (Nope.)

TOTAL: 34

33 less than my sister.

TEEHEE





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.