<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


Questionnaires Redux

Wednesday, June 18, 2008 @ 10:58 pm.

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
(I had to go into the next room to get a book) "Sometimes? Yes, but - don't you think it's astonishing that the

2 . Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What's there?
The top of my hand brushes against the leaf of an artificial plant.

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Some show with Drew Carey on it which I can't even remember because I was woken up by my sister saying "Look it's Drew Carey!" so I looked at it for a while with blurry eyes and went back to sleep.

But that's watching!

4. Without looking, guess what time it is.
Eleven

5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
23 03 h.

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
My sister's DBSK songs

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
I was at Drama rehearsals at school until around six.

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
The other survey I did today

9. What are you wearing?
Giordano "EAT CANDY" shirt which I ALWAYS SEEM TO BE WEARING WHEN I DO QUESTIONNAIRES and Bum Equipment skorts

10. Did you dream last night?

No.

11. When did you last laugh?
Today. With my sister, "manipulating" with her laptop.

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A wall-length mirror, doors, paintings not by me, window grilles, a balcony. (The same as last time)

13. Seen anything weird lately?
Yes. (The same as last time)

14. What do you think of this quiz?
Strangely non-repetitive.

15. What is the last film you saw?
lord of the rings - return of the king.

16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
I don't know anymore

17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
You don't know anything, you're a line of text! (The same as last time)

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I don't know. Even if there wasn't guilt I'd have so much indecision in my heart I wouldn't be able to do a thing.

19. Do you like to dance?
Yes. But I don't really know how. (same as last time)

20. George Bush:
has nothing to do with me. (same as last time)

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
I don't know, really. (same as last time)

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Still don't know, really.
(same as last time)

23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yes.
(same as last time)

24. What do you want to say to God when you reach the pearly gates?
What would I say? I'd probably end up prostrate. God is God, after all.






Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.