<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


Well.

Friday, June 06, 2008 @ 11:08 pm.

If anyone's wondering why I haven't posted anything about CAP is because I'm purposely not. I'm trying to prove the assumption that CAPpers always have new posts on their blog when they return WRONG. I'm just going to leave little snippets left and right.

Snippet number 1:

YOU ARE MY CRAWSHAW
MY ONLY CRAWSHAW
YOU MAKE ME HAPPY
WHEN I'M HUNGRY
YOU'LL NEVER KNOW, DEAR
HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU
PLEASE DON'T TAKE MY CRAWSHAW AWAY
Okay. Now I'm going to do a quiz.

THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:
1. Grace
2. Grace
3. Gracie (My name doesn't allow for many nicknames)

THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU HAVE HAD:
1. Kkori
2. Inarii-chan
3. I remember angel_kitty330 from times long gone

THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. Hair. It's straight (yay), and apparently also very nice.
2. My limbs are long, and if they weren't who knows how short I'd be
3. My body shape is apparently that of Maria Sharapova, according to my father

THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU DON'T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. I'm... unusually... hirsute?
2. I'm... less endowed than most?
3. I'M SHORT

THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE:
1. Chinese
2. Singaporean
3. Lumberjack camp (paternal grandfather's grandfather apparently?)

THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
1. SOCIAL REJECTION
2. CRITICISM (both of those were from a personality test our school did)
3. Nightmares?
(there are a lot more let me tell you)

THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
1. Air
2. Food
3. Water
What were you expecting?

THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
1. Some Giordano T-shirt that says "EAT CANDY" but I'm eating a sausage bun.
2. Old old old pants with flowers on them. They're comfortable.
3. MY SKIN (I was going to say underwear but that's boring)

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS OR MUSICAL ARTISTS:
I don't have favourite bands.

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS: (at the moment)
I don't have favourite songs, really. It depends.

THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP:
1. Someone to share it with!
2. Someone that doesn't insist on premarital sex.
3. Someone who makes me feel that this relationship is the right one for me.

TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE (in no particular order):
1. I like metal sticks.
2. I like sticks.
3. I like sticks, with some reservations.

THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE PREFERRED SEX THAT APPEAL TO YOU:
1. The absence of waterfall-like sweat
2. Taller than me
3. The absence of squeaky mouse voices.

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
1. Writing
2. Play-by-post roleplaying
3. Wikipedia browsing

THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:
1. USE HAIR REMOVAL CREAM?
2. Finish all my homework magically
3. Get rid of my ulcer

THREE CAREERS YOU'RE CONSIDERING/YOU'VE CONSIDERED:
1. Writer
2. Actress
3. I wanted to be a waitress in K2 because they were easy to draw.

THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION:
1. USA
2. UK
3. Australia

THREE KIDS NAMES YOU LIKE:
For boys:
1. Gabriel (Sister, it's a common opinion D=)
2. Marc
3. Jamie

For girls:
1. Jamie
2. Rachel
3. Anna

THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
PRIVATE

THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A GIRL:
1. I'm vain
2. I have long(ish) hair
3. I like shopping for shoes when they're in my size

THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY (LIKE) A BOY:
1. I hate shopping for clothes
2. I don't fangirl?
3. I'm... unusually... hirsute?





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.