<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


Daisy Pulls it Off. We did too.

Thursday, July 24, 2008 @ 4:09 pm.

So. Here are the lovely pictures!

SATURDAY. As I look through it, I only see Saturday pictures so far, so here they are:
In order of appearance and first pictures:
Miss Gibson - http://www.artmgs.info/gallery/drama-night-2008/_MG_2163_filtered.jpg.php
Daisy Meredith - http://www.artmgs.info/gallery/drama-night-2008/_MG_2173_filtered.jpg.php
Sybil Burlington - http://www.artmgs.info/gallery/drama-night-2008/_MG_2194_filtered.jpg.php (there was another one before that but I didn't really like that one)
Mother (Or Mrs Meredith, whichever you like) - http://www.artmgs.info/gallery/drama-night-2008/_MG_2203_filtered.jpg.php
Belinda Mathieson - http://www.artmgs.info/gallery/drama-night-2008/_MG_2227_filtered.jpg.php (I don't really like this one either so I'll get you another one later)
Trixie Martin - http://www.artmgs.info/gallery/drama-night-2008/_MG_2253_filtered.jpg.php (this is the third picture)

I realise with a certain amount of anxiety that no pictures of Clare's first entrance, Monica's first entrance, Alice's first entrance and any other entrances of them at all. It makes me worried they didn't even enter at all. So here's Monica's second entrance:

Monica Smithers - http://www.artmgs.info/gallery/drama-night-2008/_MG_2309_filtered.jpg.php (she's on the left)
The Snake and the Hairbrush (second appearance) - http://www.artmgs.info/gallery/drama-night-2008/_MG_2333_filtered.jpg.php
Miss Granville - http://www.artmgs.info/gallery/drama-night-2008/_MG_2345_filtered.jpg.php
The costume department cringed at this point - http://www.artmgs.info/gallery/drama-night-2008/_MG_2355_filtered.jpg.php
MR THOMPSON! - http://www.artmgs.info/gallery/drama-night-2008/_MG_2366_filtered.jpg.php
MR SCOBLOWSKI! - http://www.artmgs.info/gallery/drama-night-2008/_MG_2399_filtered.jpg.php
Alice Fitzpatrick and one of the Hockey Sticks - http://www.artmgs.info/gallery/drama-night-2008/_MG_2427_filtered.jpg.php
Clare Beaumont - http://www.artmgs.info/gallery/drama-night-2008/_MG_2475_filtered.jpg.php (on the right)
The Blackboard - http://www.artmgs.info/gallery/drama-night-2008/_MG_2503_filtered.jpg.php
Dora Johnston - http://www.artmgs.info/gallery/drama-night-2008/_MG_2519_filtered.jpg.php

From here, most of the characters are already introduced except Winnie Irving and Mademoiselle, so I'll be including random pictures too.
ACT II
The opening scene - http://www.artmgs.info/gallery/drama-night-2008/_MG_2544_filtered.jpg.php
Mr Scoblowski Part II - http://www.artmgs.info/gallery/drama-night-2008/_MG_2583_filtered.jpg.php (the actresses skipped so many lines that he completely was cut out for another entrance in this scene, and, I think, so was Belinda)
Sybil - http://www.artmgs.info/gallery/drama-night-2008/_MG_2607_filtered.jpg.php
Mademoiselle (pronounced Mam'zelle) - http://www.artmgs.info/gallery/drama-night-2008/_MG_2616_filtered.jpg.php
Belinda deserves another picture, and in case I don't find Winnie Irving's first line the Friday Winnie Irving is beside her - http://www.artmgs.info/gallery/drama-night-2008/_MG_2627_filtered.jpg.php?p=*full-image
Assembly I (the other picture was from Assembly I too but you can't really see) - http://www.artmgs.info/gallery/drama-night-2008/_MG_2631_filtered.jpg.php
Ehe - http://www.artmgs.info/gallery/drama-night-2008/_MG_2643_filtered.jpg.php
Crush - http://www.artmgs.info/gallery/drama-night-2008/_MG_2660_filtered.jpg.php?p=*full-image
Happy Dance - http://www.artmgs.info/gallery/drama-night-2008/_MG_2666_filtered.jpg.php
Mr Scoblowski reveals a darker side to him - http://www.artmgs.info/gallery/drama-night-2008/_MG_2699_filtered.jpg.php
http://www.artmgs.info/gallery/drama-night-2008/_MG_2702_filtered.jpg.php
Bottle fight - http://www.artmgs.info/gallery/drama-night-2008/_MG_2710_filtered.jpg.php
Clare and Alice - http://www.artmgs.info/gallery/drama-night-2008/_MG_2730_filtered.jpg.php
Another Belinda and Winnie (Friday) - http://www.artmgs.info/gallery/drama-night-2008/_MG_2733_filtered.jpg.php
Couldn't find Miss Gibson Study I so here's II - http://www.artmgs.info/gallery/drama-night-2008/_MG_2751_filtered.jpg.php
Well, the people setting up the Sanatorium bed generally take a long time because it's actually a table on wheels covered with a sheet and a pillow and you have to angle it right, so they were told to pat Daisy and things like that when she arrived and not look out of place - http://www.artmgs.info/gallery/drama-night-2008/_MG_2758_filtered.jpg.php

At this point I accidentally clicked something and nearly lost the post, but I got it back.

Cry - http://www.artmgs.info/gallery/drama-night-2008/_MG_2760_filtered.jpg.php
Psst! - http://www.artmgs.info/gallery/drama-night-2008/_MG_2760_filtered.jpg.php
Neehee - http://www.artmgs.info/gallery/drama-night-2008/_MG_2785_filtered.jpg.php
Crutches - http://www.artmgs.info/gallery/drama-night-2008/_MG_2789_filtered.jpg.php
All Four Hockey Sticks Although Only Three Can Be Seen. Clare, Alice, Daisy and Belinda are holding them. Also the debut of the hockey tag things - http://www.artmgs.info/gallery/drama-night-2008/_MG_2803_filtered.jpg.php
Half-Time - http://www.artmgs.info/gallery/drama-night-2008/_MG_2811_filtered.jpg.php
GOAL - http://www.artmgs.info/gallery/drama-night-2008/_MG_2821_filtered.jpg.php
Happy Dance (she faked it. I mean the leg, not the dance) - http://www.artmgs.info/gallery/drama-night-2008/_MG_2832_filtered.jpg.php
Winnie Irving Finally Makes It On Camera - http://www.artmgs.info/gallery/drama-night-2008/_MG_2848_filtered.jpg.php
The Cliff Scene (Sybil and Monica are stranded on a cliff and Monica is scared witless. These are all the group scenes from there)
http://www.artmgs.info/gallery/drama-night-2008/_MG_2854_filtered.jpg.php
http://www.artmgs.info/gallery/drama-night-2008/_MG_2862_filtered.jpg.php
http://www.artmgs.info/gallery/drama-night-2008/_MG_2864_filtered.jpg.php
http://www.artmgs.info/gallery/drama-night-2008/_MG_2865_filtered.jpg.php
http://www.artmgs.info/gallery/drama-night-2008/_MG_2868_filtered.jpg.php

Does This Look Like Brain-Fever To You? - http://www.artmgs.info/gallery/drama-night-2008/_MG_2884_filtered.jpg.php

After it is Revealed to the School that Daisy is Ill with Brain-Fever, Sybil Stands Up and Begins an Intentionally Unrealistic Confession - http://www.artmgs.info/gallery/drama-night-2008/_MG_2901_filtered.jpg.php
Trixie gets her first narration - http://www.artmgs.info/gallery/drama-night-2008/_MG_2903_filtered.jpg.php
Mr Thompson a.k.a Mr Beaumont a.k.a Mr Meredith (in a Grangewood, intentionally unrealistic, Upper Fourth, soap opera way) in a suit - http://www.artmgs.info/gallery/drama-night-2008/_MG_2916_filtered.jpg.php
They kissed, but the camera didn't capture that, so - http://www.artmgs.info/gallery/drama-night-2008/_MG_2925_filtered.jpg.php
Daisy Heroically Saves Sybil From Expulsion - http://www.artmgs.info/gallery/drama-night-2008/_MG_2931_filtered.jpg.php
The Gay Gordons. As in the dance, not the people. (AND SOMEONE'S WEARING A WATCH! DOOM!)- http://www.artmgs.info/gallery/drama-night-2008/_MG_2938_filtered.jpg.php
The Lovely Clare Beaumont - http://www.artmgs.info/gallery/drama-night-2008/_MG_2944_filtered.jpg.php
The School Song just looks like This Picture except everyone's standing straight and the teacher isn't on stage - http://www.artmgs.info/gallery/drama-night-2008/_MG_2966_filtered.jpg.php
All Three Group Pictures -
This one is bad because nobody was looking - http://www.artmgs.info/gallery/drama-night-2008/_MG_3002_filtered.jpg.php
Everyone's looking in these-
http://www.artmgs.info/gallery/drama-night-2008/_MG_3006_filtered.jpg.php
http://www.artmgs.info/gallery/drama-night-2008/_MG_3007_filtered.jpg.php

No Friday pictures. I feel short-changed.





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.