<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


Giggles maniacally

Wednesday, July 16, 2008 @ 3:57 pm.

Could it be? Could it be?

I have found pictures of both Colette and Glenda in the artmgs gallery!

As in, for Dance Night. He's taking pictures of the Xpressivo! events and the Dance Night ones are out. Go find them!

-secretly posts the results of my searching-

Colette's:
http://www.artmgs.info/gallery/dance-night-2008/_MG_1027_filtered.jpg.php
http://www.artmgs.info/gallery/dance-night-2008/_MG_1426_filtered.jpg.php (I don't know who this is exactly but it looks a bit like her)


Glenda's (although I can't really tell. These look quite a bit like her if they are not her, but maybe I just have a bad eye for these things):
http://www.artmgs.info/gallery/dance-night-2008/_MG_1091_filtered.jpg.php
http://www.artmgs.info/gallery/dance-night-2008/_MG_1700_filtered.jpg.php
http://www.artmgs.info/gallery/dance-night-2008/_MG_1426_filtered.jpg.php
http://www.artmgs.info/gallery/dance-night-2008/_MG_1699_filtered.jpg.php
^-- There were a lot of her from this dance. Or people that looked like her


I relent. I have no stamina and am being plagued by mosquitoes.





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.