<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


I have a new skeleton in my closet

Tuesday, July 15, 2008 @ 9:07 pm.

And I don't really know what that means. But I guess I do now.

All quizzes taken from Diana's blog.

Rule 1: If you opened this you GOTTA take it. (Excessive assertion. Also unnecessary.)
Rule 2: You are NOT ALLOWED to explain ANYTHING unless someone messages you and asks.
(I don't see why we should be barred from trying to prevent misunderstandings. It's cruel.)
Rule 3: Only answer truthfully.
(It's a public space. Don't expect people to, let's say, admit to crimes here. That's just stupid.)

Who is your last?
1. Had a beer with?
I don't drink beer.

2. Went to movies with?
Family. If you mean the last movie I watched, it was with the class.

3. Went shopping with?
I don't go shopping. But strictly speaking, it was with my mother for a dress to wear for a wedding dinner.

4. Talked on the phone with?
Parents.

5. Made you laugh?
Don't know. One of the recent ones was Jean and her violin yesterday.

6. You hugged?
Father

7. You yelled at?

I can't remember. Brother, maybe

WOULD YOU RATHER.?
1. Pierce your nose or tongue? Why?
Neither. It hurts, looks unsightly, and hurts.

2. Be serious or be funny?
Currently, I'd like to be lighthearted, but not over the top.

3. Drink whole or skim milk?
Chocolate!

4. Die in a fire or get shot?
Please don't expect me to answer this.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY.
1. Sun or moon?
I'd prefer the Sun, because the moon just reflects light from the Sun so if I only had a moon I'd just have a big spherical lump. But moonlight is more subtle. (I have just flouted Rule 2)

2. Winter or Fall?
Winter.

3. Left or right?
I tend to roll on my right side when I sleep.

4. Sunny or rainy?
To match my mood/to contrast my mood.

5. Peach or Pear?
Peeeeeeeach (JusTea)

6. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
Twirl, alternating with slurp-bite-off-noodle-with-teeth.

7. Do you cook?
We all do. Home Economics.

8. Current mood?
Sad

IN THE LAST WEEK HAVE YOU.
1. Kissed someone special ?
Relatives.


2. Sung?
Yes. Drama Night.

3. Been hugged?
Yes.

4. Danced Crazy?
Yes. Drama Night.

5. Cried?
Yes.







Oh, that's all?

[ 10 ] Firsts.
First Best Friend: Willabelle, Primary 1. I don't count anyone below primary school/
First Screen Name: angel_kitty330

First Pet: Goldfish. Seven. Which ate each other
First Piercing:
No piercing.
First Crush: Apparently I was a flirt in kindergarten

First CD : Hillsong. First personal ones? My piano exam pieces.
First Car: No car. RC cars?

First Stuffed Animal: Bear. Horse. Can't remember.

First Love: GOD
First Place Called Home: The Hacienda.


[ 9 ] Lasts.
Last Beverage: Water

Last Car Ride: This afternoon back from school
Last Movie Seen: The Island

Last Phone Call: Parents.

Last Song You Listened To: Adagio Albinoni - Pink Martini which is randomly playing from Diana's blog

Last Bubble Bath: March

Last Time You Cried : Yesterday

Last Thing You Ate: Rice and fish and mayonnaise and broccoli etc.

Last Bad Thing You Did: Cried. Beat myself up.


[ 8 ] Have You Evers.
Have You Ever Dated One Of Your Best Friends:
No
Have You Ever Been Arrested: No

Have You Ever Skinny Dipped: NO

Have You Ever Been On A Limo: No
Have You Ever Cheated: Who hasn't?

Have You Ever Been In Love: No

Have You Ever Been In A Car Accident: I can't remember

Have You Ever Broken A Bone: No


[ 7 ] Things You Are Wearing.
1. Shirt which makes up my pyjamas

2. Pants which makes up my pyjamas

3. Glasses

4. Underwear
.
5. More underwear?

6. My hair
7. My skin


[ 6 ] Things You've Done Today.
1. Took a nap

2. Went to sleep (theoretically at about 00 00 h so)

3. Went to school

4. Did this quiz

5. Watched MythBusters

6. Quote Diana: felt like shit
.

[ 5 ] Favourite Things.
2. Writing

5. Doing well
3. Drama

4. Feeling good

1.
God

[ 4 ] People You Tell Almost Anything To.
1. Father

2. Sister?
3. Jelly? Maybe
4. God

[ 3 ] Choices.
1. Black Or White: Both

2. Hot Or Cold: Circumstance
3. Chocolate Or Vanilla: Um


[ 2 ] You Want To Do Before You Die.
1. ...

2. ... I DON'T KNOW I DON'T KNOW


[ 1 ] Thing You Regret.
1. Nearly failing SW. Letting myself feel like shit and beating myself up over it. Not being able to bring myself to do much about it except avoid it. (highlight to read if you really want to...)







Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.