<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


Quizzz

Thursday, July 17, 2008 @ 8:22 pm.

No particular order
1. My sister
2. Shannon
3. Jelly
4. Zhi Lin
5. Diana
6. Yun Hua
7. Sheralyn
8. Rachel Chew!
9. My father
10. Carolyn

Number 1: My sister
Is this person your best friend: My sister
Would you date this person: No
One good memory with this person: Too many.
One time this person made you smile: When she smiles/is on gastric medication that makes her restless/various other times
One time this person made you sad: When she's being scolded in the next room
Are they funny or serious: Both.
Where do you hang out: At home.
What do you do: What can I say, be sisters.
One word that reminds you of them: DBSK. Strictly speaking that's an acronym. So I'll say Sabre.
Do you trust this person: Quite.

Number 2: Shannon
How old is this person: My age
Are they one of your best friends: I make it a point not to have best friends. She is, however, my good friend.
Do they live close to you: I don't think so
One good memory with this person: Class party. That's just one.
Is this person single: I don't cry.
Have you ever cried in front of them: I can't remember.
What color hair does this person have: Dark brown/black. No one really has black hair.
What is their birthday: 19 December.
Have you ever met their parents: Don't think so?
Have you ever been drunk with this person: Never been drunk before.

Number 3: Jelly
Does this person go to your school: Yes. Same class.
How did you meet this person: From 1G. And Drama.
How old is this person: My age.
Do they have your number: Yeah. I have hers too.
Do they play any instruments: RECORDER! And her vocal cords?
What is their favorite band/artist: She has a lot. Coldplay... Tori Amos... Bon Jovi... etc...
Do you know their birthday: 18th JANUARY! She's the oldest in class!
When was the last time you hung out: In school.
What color are their eyes: Dark brown/black.

Number 4: Zhi Lin
Boy/Girl: Girl.
How close are you: Good friend, taking into account I make it a point not to have any best friends
Are you related to this person: Friend? Distant beyond belief cousin?
Have you been to a party with this person: Class party
Can this person dance: Everyone in our class can dance. We all had to do Malay dance etc
Are you on their Top 10: Huh?
If so, where: Huh?
How did you meet this person: School.
Do you love them: Yeah. But it depends on what you mean by LOVE.
What color is their hair: Dark brown/black.

Number 5: Diana
Where does this person live: I know where this person lives but I'm not going to reveal it online. I'm not that stupid.
Are you close: Good friend, taking into account I make it a point not to have any best friends
Where did you meet this person: School. Strictly speaking, we were doing a Robotics competition together.
What does this person like to do: Be dramatic. Wants to be a model. Or entrepreneur. Or hedge fund manager. etc.
Whats your favorite thing about this person: She is a very good friend.
Have you ever worked with this person: Robotics
Whats a good memory with this person: Class Party
Have you seen this person naked: NO
Do you trust this person: Yeah.
Do you like hanging out with them: Yeah.

Number 6: Yun Hua
What color hair do they have: Dark brown/black
Why are you friends: She's a nice person. Sat near each other. Met in class. etc.
What is a good memory with this person: Class Party. Having recess together.
When is their birthday: 6 July
Have you ever hugged this person: I can't remember. It depends on what you mean by a hug. I might have.
Have they been to your house: Um... no.
Have you been to theirs: I've been to hers though.
Have you been drunk with this person: Never been drunk before.
Do you hang out a lot: In school.
Do you know their parents: Acquainted.

Number 7: SHERALYN
Are they single or taken: I think she's single o_o
What is a good memory with this person: CAP.
Does this person have a nickname for you: No. My name's too short.
Is this person cute: Cute as in adorable? Or like referring to the opposite sex because you're attracted to that person? Firstly, she's not of the opposite sex and I am not attracted to her and you should not assume so!

She is adorable in her own way though -waits to be pummelled-
Are you related to this person: Not blood relative
Do you talk to this person often: Yeah
How long have you known this person: Since primary school days
Are you on this person's Top 10: Huh?
Is this person funny or serious: Very funny. Can be serious too.
Are they a good person: Yes. In her own twisted ways.

Number 8: Rachew
Do you love this person: Friendship!
Can this person sing: YES. SHE SINGS VERY VERY VERY WELL. I HAVE A VIDEO.
Does this person have a nickname: Rachew.
Two words that reminds you of them: Besides her name? Well, "A.S.M" and "Shhhh" could be two.
How old is this person: My age.
Would you date this person: No
Are they a bad person: NO
One good memory with this person: Many many.

Number 9: My father
Is this person a guy or a girl: Guy
Is this person funny: Very.
What do you like about this person: He's my father. And a great one at that.
What is this person's strength: Being nice, funny and generally great.
What is this person's weakness: -shrug-
What's a bad memory with this person: Disciplinary moments? I dunno.
Are you close? YES

Number 10: Carolyn
Do they have a nice smile: Yep
Where did you meet this person: In school
Do you care about this person as much as 1-9? I care for everyone here equally.
Would you let them live with you if they had nowhere else to stay: Yeah. Although I don't know how everyone else would react.
Have you ever fought with this person: I can't remember
Have you been to a party with them: Class parties.
Do you see this person everyday: Weekdays when it isn't a school holiday and at class outings and at other places.
Have you ever dated this person: No, I'm straight!





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.