<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


Mondrian Mask

Thursday, August 28, 2008 @ 11:46 pm.

So I'm sitting here listening to songs playing from my sister's laptop, rubbing flakes of paint from my fingers, with a large mounting board (contents are secret) next to me and my Mondrian Mask drying in front of the fan.

If you don't know what/who Mondrian is, go look it up.

If you don't get what I mean by mask, for Be Yourself Day everyone (sans one stubborn one) is going to wear a mask. Either a one dollar one, or seven dollar one. Chose seven dollar because it looked nicer and enlarged the eye holes (with kind help from sister) and painted it (also with kind help from the sister). Therefore, I'm here just waiting for it to dry, battling pain from my ulcer and sleep upon my eyes.

I'm quite happy with the way it turned out, except you can see up close that the lines are all wobbly because my hands aren't steady enough and I was using a brush.

---

I now have two pieces of tissue taped into my mask (innovative idea by sister again; she is a genius =D) so that I can actually open my eyes. Hooray

I have three cookies to give to my teachers after a general cookie massacre by our microwave/conventional oven and toaster. I shall give them out wisely.

And again, my post doesn't really have a proper ending. So I will close for today.





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.