<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


RE: Diana's post, 17/8/08

Sunday, August 17, 2008 @ 5:21 pm.

I'm going to copy-paste Diana's post here, and then I'm going to add on other things. Italics is mine.

Anyway, i was supposed to tell you guys about Mr Seow and his "encounter" with Jelly, Grace, and Me.
So we were waiting for the poetry thing at 4 at school, and Jelly and I went to get instant noodles and oreo at the esso station. (Jelly got tom yam and Diana got kimchi. They bought twelve packets of Oreo for three dollars or something and were giving them away to everyone. Peanut butter and chocolate I think)
HAHA people kept asking us where it was from and we were like "oh, from Malaysia!" well jelly was like that, and I was like "yea, the malaysia's across the overhead bridge!"
and they were like, "huh? how'd you get there?!"
"WE FLEW!" LMAO HAHAHA
so Grace joined us, and we were sitting and talking and eating.. (and coaxing each other to get more hot water)
and mr seow happened to see us at the canteen and he started telling jelly and i about his instant noodles at home, the "expensive, good quality, JAPANESE" ones from (somewhere...i forgot XD) with the pink fish floss and everything... (OMG YUMM!)
so he was talking and jelly looked at me and went o.0? japanese? pink fish floss? okay.....
and he said the ones we were eating weren't healthy at all. (and he was also asking if all I had eaten was that packet of Oreos but no, I had something else. He was rather surprised to find out that they cost three dollars)
we just shrugged. HAHA
so Grace decided to show him the FAMOUS TIBETAN NUMBERS! LMAO ROFL
HAHAHAHA
and HE FELL FOR IT! HE FELL FOR IT STRAIGHT!
and he kept going "are you pulling my leg or something?!"
and I, being as nice as always (0:D) said "Mr Seow, look at Grace!"
and we had to do it MANY more times and we made it SO OBVIOUS! even En and Ern joined in XD (So did Zhi Lin)
and HE STILL DIDN'T GET IT! HAHAHAHAHHAHA (I thought he did! He said that we were (censored because I don't want to reveal it to everyone on the internet) so...?)
MUAHAHAH
lol, and then we talked about some other stuff, i seriously forgot coz this kinda happened quite a while back... like two weeks? aww....
well maybe i'll update after clearing stuff with jelly and grace. (;

(Okay, this is what he talked about.

He mentioned his other classes, and how every time he came to school on Monday to teach 2G he would cry because our class was a nightmare. And something about how people with big eyes are scary. Then he went on to talk about 3G, and about a girl in that class (name not revealed for sake of privacy)... something about her talking to herself a lot, and when Mr Seow asked about it she would always rebut back and somehow it would be funny. I can't remember.

AND THEN... he said

"I like to walk in the rain, because nobody can see my tears.")

so, after he left,
we just continued talking and Grace asked, "should i get HOT or COLD MILO?"
and i went "HOT MILO!!!" (I got cold Milo.)
and jelly was like, "diana diana diana, YOU and your Milo VERMICELLI!" (it's MILO VENTIMIGLIA!) (Venn-tee-mee-lee-a)
and i shrugged, "he IS good looking :X" HAHAHA
but i'm not obsessed with him luh!
stop saying i am! LOL
it's not my fault he appeared in my dreams. :X
i didnt will for it to happen!

hehe ;)

so more updates soon.. sometime... :D
and THAT's THE STORY BEHIND HOT MILOOOO <333>wheehee.
i'm high :X

Maybe I'll talk about something that happened the other time Jelly, Diana and I went to the National Library.

(At Cathay for lunch)
Diana: [sits down with a plastic, covered cup] Guess what this is!
[guess]
Diana: No
[guess]
Diana: Noo
[guess]
Diana: Nooo
Me: Whaat?
Diana: [opens]
Diana: Hot Milo ^_____^





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.