<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


Wahahaheehee

Monday, August 25, 2008 @ 8:40 pm.

GIRLY
[ ] I like at least one shade of pink. (I don't abhor pink. Neither do I really like it.)
[x] I don't like being messy. (But I am.)
[ ] My belongings are organized.
[ ] I don't like rock music. (Bon Jovi is rock. I like Bon Jovi. Therefore, I like rock.)
[ ] I like wearing accessories. (I keep losing them.)
[ ] Bright colors amaze me. (...amaze?)
[ ] I hate black. (Then I'd be going around tearing up my hair.)
[ ] I go to the salon once a week. (I only just went today in... a year? Six months?)
[ ] I comb my hair almost all the time. (Twice a day. One in the morning, another after I bathe)
[x] I bring my phone with me everywhere. (Yes, because my mother screams at me when I don't.)
TOTAL: 2

BOYISH
[ ] I wear baggy pants. (They don't compliment my legs?)
[x] I play video games. (What type?)
[x] I listen to bands like Fall Out Boy, Yellowcard, Switchfoot, etc. (Fall Out Boy: One song. Yellowcard: One song. I quite like Switchfoot.)
[ ] I like wearing jackets with hoods. (I like them, yeah. But I don't wear them all the time.)
[ ] I'm too lazy to do chores.
[x] I don't like shopping. (Yeah. Except shoes. But even then I feel guilty or awkward even getting the attention of a sales attendant.)
[ ] I like to go bungee jumping. (Not really. The throwing off a cliff kind, no.)
[ ] I like being sweaty.
[ ] I'm a big fan of marvel heroes.
[ ] I always wear perfume. (I don't, but what does this have to do with being a boy?)
TOTAL: 3

NERDY
[ ] I always carry a pen in my purse or pocket. (I always forget)
[x] I enjoy studying. (I enjoy it when I finish.)
[x] I wear glasses. (-sigh-)
[ ] I'm a straight-A student. (It's impossible in this class. And with my second language.)
[x] I've never skipped any class in my whole life. (Never had any reason to.)
[ ] I like my shirt tucked in. (Not even during PE)
[x] One of my favorite subjects is science. (Physics)
[x] I like reading books. (WHEN SINCE IS READING BOOKS CONSIDERED NERDY? READING BOOKS IS TO EXPAND YOUR HORIZONS AND TO ALLOW YOU TO BE OPEN TO NEW PERSPECTIVES.)
[x] My assignments are passed up on time. (Ah. Yeah.)
TOTAL: 6

EMO
[ ] I love the color black. (I like black. But if you wear black everywhere, dandruff and lint and dust is going to show up.)
[ ] I always sit at the corner. (I sit at the corner because there's a little space at the side where I can put all my things. That's all.)
[ ] One side of my hair is covering one of my eyes.
[ ] I like listening to metal rock music. (Technically there isn't such thing as metal rock music. It's heavy rock. I don't even know what metal rock is anyway)
[x] I have a lot of problems in my life. (Don't we all. We're all emo. Whoopee.)
[ ] I don't talk much.
[ ] I don't have that much friends.
[x] I barely have fun. (So is the life of a student. We're all emo. Whoopee.)
[ ] I barely go out with my folks or friends.
TOTAL: 2

CHILDISH
[ ] I love to stare at the ceiling for ten minutes. (I like to stare at the ceiling but not for ten minutes)
[ ] I sleep with a stuff toy. (I have stuffed animals (one at the moment) living in my bed but I can't, let's say, cuddle one to sleep. They accumulate too much heat!)
[x] I watch cartoons.
[ ] I love to invent words only I understand.
[ ] I sleep with a night light. (Only when I am adamant on finishing a book in bed and even then the light somehow gets turned off)
[ ] My parents are the ones who choose my outfit.
[ ] I'm scared of roller coasters. (I'm scared of loop-de-loops. But not roller coasters. I like roller coasters.)
[x] I like being with my family relatives. (Most of them)
[ ] I take bubble baths. (Only in hotels)
[ ] I love Spongebob. (Spongebob will always have a special place in my heart. It's something different from love, though.)
TOTAL: 2

20% girly,30% boyish, 60% nerdy, 20% emo, 20% childish.
150% percent me.

Well done.

-----------

Oh yeah, Icy Waters (or is it Ice Waters? I don't remember), I have a very high expectation of you for Aloud Finals.

This is because I Don't Want to Be by Gavin Degraw is slowly becoming one of my more favourite songs. So yeah. But I'll still come along and support you no matter what ^^

----------

I cut my hair. It's a little shorter than I was expecting. It's only short enough to just tie a ponytail. I wonder how many people will NOT notice.

Ehe.

----------

Should I learn the violin or should I learn the flute?

----------
Psalm 139 (NIV)
For the director of music. Of David. A psalm.
1 O LORD, you have searched me
and you know me.

2 You know when I sit and when I rise;
you perceive my thoughts from afar.

3 You discern my going out and my lying down;
you are familiar with all my ways.

4 Before a word is on my tongue
you know it completely, O LORD.

5 You hem me in—behind and before;
you have laid your hand upon me.

6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
too lofty for me to attain.

7 Where can I go from your Spirit?
Where can I flee from your presence?

8 If I go up to the heavens, you are there;
if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.

9 If I rise on the wings of the dawn,
if I settle on the far side of the sea,

10 even there your hand will guide me,
your right hand will hold me fast.

11 If I say, "Surely the darkness will hide me
and the light become night around me,"

12 even the darkness will not be dark to you;
the night will shine like the day,
for darkness is as light to you.

13 For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.

14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.

15 My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,

16 your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me
were written in your book
before one of them came to be.

17 How precious to me are your thoughts, O God!
How vast is the sum of them!

18 Were I to count them,
they would outnumber the grains of sand.
When I awake,
I am still with you.

19 If only you would slay the wicked, O God!
Away from me, you bloodthirsty men!

20 They speak of you with evil intent;
your adversaries misuse your name.

21 Do I not hate those who hate you, O LORD,
and abhor those who rise up against you?

22 I have nothing but hatred for them;
I count them my enemies.

23 Search me, O God, and know my heart;
test me and know my anxious thoughts.

24 See if there is any offensive way in me,
and lead me in the way everlasting.






Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.