<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


Hmm

Wednesday, September 10, 2008 @ 7:41 pm.

The Letter A
Are you available?: Technically I am, but I refuse to be available!
What is your age?: [hidden]
What annoys you?: Comments that are repetitive, blatantly obvious, superficial or... something. Certain comments I can't really pinpoint ><

The Letter B
Do you live in a big house?: Condo
When is your birthday?: [hidden]
Who is your best friend?: I make it a point not to have a best friend. I have very good friends though.

The Letter C
What's your favorite candy?: I remember having a candy I absolutely adore but I can't remember it
Who's your crush?: I don't have a crush.
When was the last time you cried?: Yeesh, I cry when I yawn. When I yawn I start tearing and it's so bad I have to wipe it away.

The Letter D
Do you daydream?: Yah
What's your favorite kind of dog?: Don't know.
What day of the week is it?: Wednesday

The Letter E
How do you like your eggs?: Cheese (and other random things... or just things) omelette.
Have you ever been in the emergency room?: I'm not sure. Apparently when I was young I had such a high fever I had to be dumped in a bucket of ice or something, but I don't know whether that was in an emergency room.
What's the easiest thing ever to do?: Daydream. Maybe breathe.

The Letter F
Have you ever flown in a plane?: A lot.
Do you use fly swatters?: Not fly swatters that are made for fly-swatting. Newspapers. Magazines. Things like that.
Have you ever used a foghorn?: No.

The Letter G
Do you chew gum?: Sometimes.
Are you a giver or a taker?: Both?
Do you like gummy candies?: A little

The Letter H
How are you?: Fine... most ways. Frustrated, along with much of the population, as always with the ways of the world =D
What color is your hair?: Black/ Very dark brown

The Letter I
What's your favorite ice cream?: Chocolate / Vanilla / BEN & JERRY'S COOKIE DOUGH / Cookies and Cream etc.
Have you ever ice skated?: Once when I was young.
Do you play an instrument?: Piano, recorder (school), fiddling with violin

The Letter J
What's your favorite jelly bean brand?: Jelly Belly and The Jelly Bean Factory are the only types I usually eat
Do you wear jewelry?: I keep losing it, the charm on the necklace snakes its way to the back of my neck all the time / the clasp at the back finds its way to the front next to the charm. No.

The Letter K
Who do you want to kill?: I'd want to kill someone sometimes, but then I force myself to think about the consequences. Unlike what Tybalt did. He died. So.
Do you want kids?: No
Where did you go for kindergarten?: St James' Church Kindergarten

The Letter L
Are you laid back?: Definitely.
Do you lie?: Then you wouldn't know if my answer was true.

The Letter M
Whats your favorite movie?: Right now? Wall-E, The Dark Knight, a little bit of Speed Racer. I know this because those are the movies I want on DVD/VCD
Do you still watch Disney movies?: Yeah. I plan to watch HSM 3, but I have a feeling that the trailer is better than the movie.
Do you like mangoes?: It's a strange thing. I like mango pudding, mango juice, mango yoghurt... but not mango.

The Letter N
Do you have a nickname?: GRACE-FACE!
What is your real name?: Uh, guess?
Whats your favorite number?: I don't have one.
Do you prefer night over day?: It's cooler

The Letter O
What's your one wish?: For all my wishes to come true.
Are you an only child?: 2 siblings; I'm in the middle

The Letter P
What one fear are you most paranoid about?: I dunno
What are your pet peeves?: I hate, let's say, kinks in things that can't be un-kinked... peeling labels that aren't sticky anymore... things like that.
What's a personality trait you look for in people?: I look for the depth in which/way they think. But that doesn't have anything much to do with whether I like them or not =D

The Letter Q
What's your favorite quote?: "Do you know how you get poo from food?" is one
Are you quick to judge people?: Sometimes

The Letter R
Do you think you're always right?: No.
Are you one to cry?: -swings legs-

The Letter S
Do you prefer sun or rain?: Rain; it's cooling, makes a nice noise, and it's nice to sleep during a rainy day
Do you like snow?: I know I do because fake snow is nice anyway and there was this small small small small small (barely visible) shower of snow in Korea once and I was so excited
What's your favorite season?: Hot, hotter, hottest or rain? Take your pick.

The Letter T
What time is it?: 7.57 pm
What time did you wake up?: 5.57 am
When was the last time you slept in a tent?: When I was ten we had an Adventure Camp.

The Letter U
Are you wearing underwear?: Yes
Underwear or boxers?: Underwear

The Letter V
What's the worst veggie?: Bittergourd... someting else I can't remember (I LIKE ASPARAGUS)
Where do you want to go on vacation?: USA, UK, Australia

The Letter W
What's your worst habit?: I don't stretch. That's one of them.
Where do you live?: On the fourteenth floor.
What's your worst fear?: Accidents.

The Letter X
Have you ever had an x-ray?: No.
Have you seen the x-games?: No.
Do you own a xylophone?: No.

The Letter Y
Do you like the color yellow?: A little?
What's one thing you yearn for?: Acceptance. Fitting in and yet standing out. That would be nice.

The Letter Z
Whats your zodiac sign?: Dog.
Do you believe in the zodiac?: Uh...? You mean the system of naming each year after an animal? I use it.
Favorite zoo animal?: No particular.





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.