<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


I haven't been posting lately.

Friday, September 19, 2008 @ 9:15 pm.

But I have tried to type out two posts in the last week or so, but I never finished them.

Anyway, I'm here eating a Van Houten chocolate and wondering about the career guidance survey we took today.

For example, I generally scored high in writing (full), acting, and law.

Law.

My mother's always said I'd make a good lawyer (good in languages, good memory, she says). So has my father (strong sense of justice; he thinks I'll make a good prosecutor). But I don't know how I would take it if the criminal was sentenced to death.

I'd probably feel like it was my fault.

I remember when I was in primary school, I drew a picture of Saddam Hussein tied to a stake and people shooting him.

Now I'm just happy that they didn't show the actual execution on TV.

After the trial, on the day of the criminal's execution, I would sit in my room and hug my knees.

Did I make a mistake? Was I the one that might have caused this man to be pronounced guilty? Was he innocent? Did I kill him?

I don't know, I don't know.

But this test also helps people realise their ambitions, somewhat. Just one-two days ago ZL was asking me what my ambition was, and she finds herself scoring high for research and design.

Ha~





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.