<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


Reminiscing II

Wednesday, September 10, 2008 @ 8:30 pm.

From the 1st post to the 50th post:
1st post: FAQ
1. Are you going to tell us your REAL name?

Eh? No. I keep telling [hidden] not to give hints on it.

2. Where did you get your MapleStory pictures from?
I loaded Maple, posed, pressed SCROLL LOCK, opened the picture, edited it and uploaded it onto photobucket.com.

3. Are you REALLY married?

SINCE WHEN DID I SAY THAT? >.<>

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I shudder at being thought as a boy! Never say that again!


7. So, are you REALLY married?

No. No. No. No. NO!

8. Are you literate?

Yes. I do not plan to be illiterate like [hidden] or naturalised like [hidden]. I shall stay pure literate except on RPG games.


5th post:

Shanghai Day 2 (first part)

I'm seizing this opportunity with the rest watching Miss Potter and KwonHo downloading to write down what happened during Day 2 of Shanghai.

06 00h: Woke up
06 10h: Roommate (previous friend mentioned in previous post) woke up. I don't know what time she started waking up. But she got out of bed at that time.
06 30h: Finished getting ready. Didn't know what to do with the next half-hour. Decided to slack. And wash cups and whatever.
Still 06 30h: This was either the night before or at this hour. Sponge accidentally got stuck inside one of the bottles (I won't say who-o-o-o). It was cut. Loss of one bottle.
06 50h: Went down for breakfast.
06 55h: Roommate came back from fetching journal.
07 00h: Trundled into the restaurant. The food was good at that point, but the sausages made me nauseous. Having the same food for three days got... dreary

Will edit later.

10th post: More! More!

Laurie's Really Random Survey



Its All About Me
Do you like the toilet paper to be over or under?
Over

Have you ever seen a baby pigeon?
No

If you had to draw a picture right now, what would it be?
A person. I always draw people.

Have you ever rear ended/bumped someone in a fast food drive through? And was it an accident?
No.

Have you ever had diarrhea and vomited at the same time?
No.

Would you rather sit on a fire ant hill naked or eat a spider?
Fried spiders might be tasty.

Do you like the smell of gasoline?
No.

Have you ever spit on someone before?
Accidentally, maybe.

Do you like shrimp or crab legs better?
Crab.

Could you live without sex?
Yes.

How many pillows do you sleep on at night?
One, unless I'm in a hotel.

If you could be on the show Survivor with a partner, who would you take?
I wouldn't be on the show at all.

Do you call it "Kleenex" or "tissue"?
Tissue.

List one sexual fantasy.
None, not really.

Have you ever had pop rocks and coke in your mouth at the same time?
No.

Would you ride a bull for ,000 that has previously killed 3 people?
No.

What is your pet peeve(s)?
People who block the TV screen. And other things.

Do you like monkeys?
No.

Is there someone you would marry right now, if they asked you?
No.

What really makes your blood boil?
People who get away with things. Anything. Major or minor.

How do babies make you feel?
It depends. Sight: Cute. Smell: Maybe not so cute.

What is your least favorite smell?
I can't remember. A certain smell of either faeces, vomit or other excretion.

Oreos or chocolate chip cookies?
Chocolate chip.

Whats sexier...tan lines or none?
I don't know, really.

Turkey or ham?
Neither.

Foreplay - necessary or unnecessary?
What's foreplay?

Would you or have you ever sky dived?
No

Have you ever poured glue on your hand just to peel it off for fun?
I'd like to.

Pancakes or french toast?
Whichever's crispier.

Have you ever slept with someone that you know had no 'real' interest in you?
Never slept.

Favorite TV dinner?
Fish and chips. I know that's a TV dinner. But I've never had one.

Ever gave money to a bum?
No.

Ever drank an entire bottle of tequila by yourself?
No.

Do you dog-ear pages of a book or use a bookmark?
Both. My mum doesn't want me to dog-ear.

Favorite thing to do at your job (or at home if you don't work)?
Reply to something on the computer, or to get something positive.

Your thoughts on cherry mash candy?
Never heard of it.

Ever had a secret admirer?
No.

Do you want to live where you are right now for the rest of your life?
I don't think so. Maybe. Yes. No.

Have you ever wore chaps?
Huh?

What puts you in the best mood?
Depends.

15th post: See My Name in Lights

1. Use fanfiction.net's Search Story By Summary and look up your name in Harry Potter
2. If there are any Mary Sues that share your name, pick the worst-sounding ones and post the summary. (I didn't do this. I just picked everything I could)
My name is just so common. It's a noun too. So, yes. Here I go.

As Harry starts another year at Hogwarts, he notices that Madison Adams & Grace Elliot, 2 Americans, have joined the school for a year of study. Horrible things begin to happen after the 2 girls arrive. Could Grace and Madison be working for the dark side

Grace has left everything behind, never turning back. She is running from the terror which will not relent in its pursuit of her beloved son, who is the key to all evil. Just when Grace feels safe she learns to never say never...Sequel to The Return and N

Grace Owens is a quiet woman who has just moved to England from Wales in 1995 and meets someone who helps her get through city life. When it all comes down to sink or swim Sirius realises he's really saving Grace...

Evva Elizabeth Grace. A name few people have heard. Evva ended the war. She was the ending. This is her Lullaby.

Grace is a pupil of a dark Master. She is strong, but will she be strong enough?

Grace's life sucked before three mysterious people turned up changing her life forever. (The title of this is Grace Black.)

Snape's smoking in his late teens while hanging out with Ann Grace.Warning:OC!Don't care if you don't review.

Grace is done with this, done with everything. Can one night change her mind? Song fic to SelfConclusion by the Spill Canvas. One shot.

Oliver Wood is driving Grace Calling insane. She hates his guts but will dreams that haunt them both finally bring them together?

Sequel to Puttin' 'em Through the Program. Sirius and Grace can never get along. James and Lily decide to blackmail them into a NEW kind of program.

ginny likes Hary but he likes hermions cousin so shes jelous and wants revenge but dose harry really like Grace (when I read this, I could pretty much tell it was on purpose)

When Grace is five she's kidnapped by Deatheaters. Not just any Deatheaters, but by the Malfoy's, who think she's their kid. Follow her as she remembers and finds her real family once again. PostWar. Grace's POV. AU fic. Rated M for strong language.

THE best SBOC story on Emily Grace is new to Hogwarts and she is ready to put her past behind her. But can she escape her future too? Can Sirius and Emily Grace ever have a future together?

There was a title that said "Being Grace Diggory"

Grace Aglaia has a lot of problems in her regular life, but add Hogwarts, secret admirers, mysteries, plus her secret crushing on a Slytherin boy, how much more complicated can it get?

Mature rating, simply because of how it starts out, and I want to play it safe. Pettigrew's arrested, Sirius is cleared, and Grace Potter is living with her godfather. Perhaps romance, perhaps not. Under a major rewrite.

They thought they were safe. They thought the terror was over. They were wrong. And now, will Grace have to pick up where her parents left off and claim the Dark Mark as her own? Sequel to Never Turn Back

Draco and Harry have kid named, Grace get lost in fear Street. Draco and Harry have to help her get out. What happens when Harry gets lost also.

Grace is an happy, bouyant, energetic 7th year Ravenclaw who delights in making her Arithmancy instuctor, Professor Granger, very uncomfortable. Until a trip into the Forbidden Forest changes everything. Now she must come to terms with who and what she is

It's been over 25 years since Voldemort was defeated. Odessa Grace and Hastings Applespice are now professors at Hogwarts, along with Sirius Potter and Gabriel Lupin. It appears to be a normal year, until Voldemort's heir decides to follow in his steps.

What would it be like to find out that the family and world you grew up in was all a lie? For Grace Reid, he life will be turned upside down and the only person who may be able to save her from falling is the boy who lived.

Ms. Beatrice Grace Partoy is in love. With who you ask? Read and find out. Also find out how well she reacts to hearing something she doesn't want to from the one she loves.

We where just two muggles. But, we made a differance. Follow Rachel and Grace as they give Dumbledore an exploding chocolate frog, kiss Snape, and discover all kinds of magic, in the books and out. Summary sucks, please read: Fred x OC , ? x OC

When Rose and Hugo Weasley's magic becomes a problem at her muggle primary school. Enter Grace Hoffman, a Cambridge grad with a degree in Education and a knack for household spells. Oh, and has a weakness for redheads. George/OC

What happens when two American exchange students make their way to Hogwarts? Two bike riding, Blink 182 listening, Trenton girls? Follow the adventure of Grace-Anne and her sidekick, Noreen, in all of their romantic and often dangerous escapades!

This is the story of an original character named Luna Grace Corrona. Just read it, please. Note: A tried very hard not to make this a Mary Sue. I welcome construcive criticism, but please refrain from being overly cruel. This is my first story on fanf (SCORE! KUDOS TO THIS ONE)

In a world where Voldemort triumphs, Hermione Granger and Charlie Weasley's self identities are in danger. Both must struggle for all they fight for...even it if means joining their enemies. HrD. Chap 8: Hermione Gets to know Grace...and Draco.

Grace never thought there was anything special about her, she was just another regular orphan. Until the day the Dursleys brought her home. With family crawling up all over the place, can the Potters finally defeat Voldemort for good?

SEQUEL TO I BET I CAN! Picks up after the epilouge. After a run in Draco begins to question if choosing Grace was the right choice after all. Hermione is trying to move on with her life but can't seem to get a certain blonde wizard out of her head. R&R!



VERY COMMON TERMS I ALSO FOUND:
Three Days Grace
Saving Grace
Graceful, to describe a character

Uhhuh -shrugs- I don't read Harry Potter.

It was rather interesting, nonetheless.

Cheerio

20th post: Break

One day before the exams. I'm going to take a break.
→ Pick your birth month.
→ Strike out anything that doesn't apply to you.
→ Bold the five-ten that best apply to you.
→ Copy to your own blog and either link to a post that has all 12 months or copy-paste it all under your result.
→ Tag 5 people from your friends list your friends!
I don't tag people. I can't find the strikeout option so I'm going to italicise.

NOVEMBER:
Has a lot of ideas. Difficult to fathom. Thinks forward. Unique and brilliant. Extraordinary ideas. Sharp thinking. Fine and strong clairvoyance. Can become good doctors. Dynamic in personality. Secretive. Inquisitive. Knows how to dig secrets. Always thinking. Less talkative but amiable. Brave and generous. Patient. Stubborn and hard-hearted. If there is a will, there is a way. Determined. Never give up. Hardly becomes angry unless provoked. Loves to be alone. Thinks differently from others. Sharp-minded. Motivates oneself. Does not appreciate praises. High-spirited. Well-built and tough. Deep love and emotions. Romantic. Uncertain in relationships. Homely. Hardworking. High abilities. Trustworthy. Honest and keeps secrets. Not able to control emotions. Unpredictable.


(read the rest on the actual page)

25th post: Last Minute Quiz

Pulling a quick one:

State 10 random facts about yourself, then tag 10 people.

1. I am a Kettle Chip fan.
2. I grew 0.5 cm over CAP and the Ipoh trip... apparently? o_o
3. I'm vain. Maybe. Minorly.
4. My favourite animal... is the koi. Fish.
5. I don't like corduroy material.
6. I am prone to nausea. Hunger, drinking too much water, motion sickness, stress, fever... you name it, there's nausea somewhere nowadays.
7. I LIKE WAFFLES DO YOU LIKE WAFFLES?
8. I have recently been listening to Wannabe by Spice Girls a bit more
9. I like Mythbusters.
10. I take part in play-by-post roleplay. I bet you don't know what that is.

10 people tagged (Added on by me: Tag these people to tell them that you've tagged them with a quiz.):
-begins to pull people randomly from memory who may have blogs that the person before me hasn't already tagged-
1. My sister
2. Diana
3. Glenda
4. YOU
5. Any CAPpers who come across this.
6. Jean
7. Sheralyn
8. Maria the raccoon
9. Yun Hua (ehehe)
10. My sister's jjang people

30th post: Tagboard

I now have a tagboard! Be happy! Post to your heart's content!Quick quiz over. Bye bye.

35th post: Daisy Pulls it Off. We did too.

So. Here are the lovely pictures!

[insert long list of pictures here]

No Friday pictures. I feel short-changed.

40th post: Quiz

Rules of the game:

- Choose a singer/band/group - My chosen group is Maroon 5 because... I happen to have their album CD spinning around in my computer now
- Answer using ONLY titles of songs by that singer/band/group


1. Are you male or female?
Woman

2. Describe yourself.
Figure It Out

3. What do people feel when they're around you?
Won't go home without you (I have a friend who wanted to take me home with her (on the grounds of being cute, not to deliver any sexual favours))
4. How would you describe your previous relationship?
She Will be Loved (I've never had one)

5. Describe your current relationship.
She Will be Loved (I've never had one)

6. Where would you want to be now?
Back At Your Door (Because the only other two seemed to be The Sun [where I would burn away] and Sunday Morning, which is technically not a place but a time and I don't want to be there)

7. How do you feel about love?
Makes Me Wonder (I've never been in love)

8. What's your life like?
Story

9. What would you ask for if you had only one wish?
I dunno. It could be "Wake Up Call", "Not Falling Apart" or even "Little of Your Time". Probably "Not Falling Apart".

10. Say something wise.
Kiwi (!)

45th post: Ulcer

So, I have another ulcer. Between the molars on the left, top and bottom. So when I chew I keep biting down on it, and nearly EVERYTHING stings when it comes in contact with it; teeth, water, saliva...

Perpetual, irritating pain.

I've tried ice, curry (yes curry), milk (which doesn't help), yogurt icecream (I asked the lady what was good for ulcers (there was a placard thing once); she may not have known but she gave me a combination with banana and other things and it still hurt). I have yet to try salt.

-----

Sigh, I'll continue tomorrow. 'Tis too late to be waxing lyrical.

50th post: In Defence of Religion (in other words I post too much)

In parts, this isn't a defence of the story itself, but a rebuttal on Mr Ong's post. In parts, it's a defence of the story.


Posted on Mr Ong's blog:

  1. To prove that the professor has a brain, nowadays we usually do a CT scan. Here is a CT scan image. There is no need to cut up any head to prove it. To think that this professor cannot think of this example perhaps goes to prove he has no brain after all.
  2. In physics, there is no such thing as physical heat. Heat is defined as the transfer of energy from one body to another due to temperature difference. In science, we do not have “lots of heat, even more heat, super-heat, mega-heat, unlimited heat, white heat, etc.”
  3. No light is not darkness, but it is only a low level of visible light. Light as you have studied is defined as an electromagnetic radiation. When visible light drops off, there is still infra-red and gamma radiation. You can make darkness darker by screening out more and more of the electromagnetic spectrum.
  4. Is it possible to reach zero temperature? I hope you have already learnt that it is not possible to reach zero kelvin as it is a theoretical limit, and not a physical one. Total darkness so as to say will only be possible when we reach zero temperature.
  5. Is it possible to prove evolution by looking? Looking for fossils is a good way.

Rebuttal 1.
One argument: Some people have seen that God exists.

Another argument: The CAT scan does not prove that the professor has a brain anyway. We do not SEE the brain. We only see an image. Like paintings. All because you paint a picture of a fluffy-elephant-donkey doesn't mean it exists. We see pictures of Krishna and Vishnu and so on. Does that prove they exist? The CAT scan might very well just show a lump of brain-sized plasticine in there. (This is a weak argument. I'll improve on it when I don't have a headache)

Defence 1. Also, the student probably just used that idea to rebut the professor, and the story ends (or my version of it) with "The Christian sits down". The professor could have rebutted.

Defence 2. "lots of heat", if you meant in that way, doesn't mean types of heat. It is a lot of heat. But yeah, I have absolutely no idea what white heat is. And besides, I don't think this had anything to do with physical heat. The student said "absence of heat". That would mean absence of transfer of energy. And he acknowledged that heat IS energy.

Defence and Rebuttal 3. You say total darkness cannot be obtained by our technology, yes? The student never said anything to rebut that. That means darkness would not be made darker, as you said. It would be something that is NOT darker made darker.

Defence and Rebuttal 4. See above. And besides, Satan is Satan and God is God. What does physics have to do with this?

Defence and Rebuttal 5. http://www.biblicist.org/bible/flood.shtml Read this.

55th post: this one.

Five of these posts were quizzes. Oh dear.





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.