<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


CALLING ALL PEOPLE

Wednesday, October 08, 2008 @ 3:46 pm.

In short, this post is basically: "Does anyone want to do NaNoWriMo with me?"

Because I am super hyped.

I have signed up and gotten my sister and Jelly to do it with me. I think I've said this before. But do you wanna do it too?

I know it's a 50,000 word novel in November, and I know you need to write approx 1,667 words a day.

But, you can make it 50,000 words of C*** as it is. And November IS a holiday, unlike the thousands of people around the world doing a NaNo that still have school during that time. Also, how many words do you usually write for your lit essays in one hour and forty minutes? Two hundred? Five hundred?

So if you don't have anything on during November, go ahead and type up a novel of literary abandon. Frankly, you don't really need a plot, a setting, characters, good writing skills (technically, if you can blog, you can write, can't you?) THAT much. There are a lot of people that just start without.

What you need is a certain drive, and that's to finish your novel under a certain deadline.

And maybe compete against your friends. That's part of why I"m writing this post... but the main reason it's that it's really fun to go at it in a group.

You don't need to go for 50k, you can go for 20k, or 10k, or 1,000... whatever.

So yeah. I don't really have a proper ending. Again. But go ahead and consider it ^^.





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.