<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


Carolyn, I can't post on your Cbox

Thursday, October 16, 2008 @ 5:44 pm.

But I was going to say "As in you were going to CRUSH THEM and I wasn't really expecting anything ^^"

So godspeed and all the best for your trip. I'll be praying for you.

[So, the last of the results, the last of which I really need to get to terms with so...]

Geography
Section A: 14/15
Section B: 18/25
Section C: 47/60
Total: 79/100

Literature
Poem: 20/25
R&J: 16/25, which is a b***** disappointment
Total: 72/100
And, just like that, I miss another A1 <.>
Well, never mind.
Should be happy that Mrs Thomsett only requested B3 for Literature.

[I changed my mind. CBOX itself is not working.]

So, my proposed subject combination is like this:
Languages: English and Higher Chinese
Mathematics: E Math and A Math
Sciences: Biology, Chemistry, Physics
Combined Humanities: Social Studies and History Elective
Full Humanities: Literature

Yes, after weeks of fretting, pondering, and contemplating, I have decided on History. I'll need to discuss it with my parents one more time though.

20th Century World History = cool. Even though the first unit on that is non-examinable.

Oh yes, Inter-House Games!
I am glad to say that I played in every single game (as in, I didn't sit out), and I caught more than one frisbee (and missed a few), and caught at least two goals (and missed a few).

And in the end, Olson Team 1 scored a lose (to Lee), win (to Blackmore), and draw (nearly!to Jackson).

I can't help thinking that if we had won, Jackson wouldn't be in the finals; They'd have six points and we'd have seven.

Hmm, never mind. I don't think I'd have wanted to play in the finals... but it would be against Olson 2 so there would be less pressure. But I don't really know how it works... so I don't know if another Team 2 would play against them instead...

Ah, never mind.

I may join basketball in the sports complex at recess... maybe. What are we doing tomorrow again?

EDIT: EVERYONE is listening to Crush by David Archuleta nowadays. I think I'm going to start switching to David Cook's Light On, just for a change. It's a totally different style, though.





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.