<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


More Results

Tuesday, October 14, 2008 @ 9:30 pm.

[again, if you don't want to see my results, scroll down to the next bracketed bit. And no, I'm not trying to show off by displaying my results. I'm trying to get to terms with them.]

Maths
Paper 1: 43.5/60
Paper 2: 51/60
Total: 94.5/120 or 78.75% (A1)

History
60/100 (B4, first break of my current A1-streak-besides-Chinese)

Chinese
Argumentative Essay: 29.5/50
Letter: 13/20
Listening Comprehension: 8/10
Oral: 14/20
Comprehension: 66.5/100
Total: 131/200 or 65.5% (B3)

Physics
Paper 1: 11/15
Paper 2: 35/45
Total: 46/60 or 76.7% (to 3 s.f.) (A1)

[Results end here]

You know, we don't have any class time after Wednesday.

Looking at the schedule, we are almost never in class except for
- report books and marksheets
- Maths field testing
- the housekeeping period at the end of the last day

And that's it.

We had better spend the most time we can together during the funfair.

OKAY. INTER-HOUSE GAMES TOMORROW. HOPEFULLY I REMEMBER HOW TO CATCH A FRISBEE. I DON'T WANT TO DROP IT.

-feels like rummaging around the house for frisbee- Anyone want to come down to the netball courts or something and practice?





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.