<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


NaNoWriMo

Tuesday, October 07, 2008 @ 4:51 pm.

OH I WANT TO WRITE A NOVEL THIS YEAR

The National Novel Writing Month is an online competition, where the goal is to write 50,000 words in 30 days, namely from the 1st to the 30th of November.

Apparently, this is one of the best NaNoing years yet.

1. November 1st is a Saturday
2. November 30th is in the weekend.
3. There are five weekends in November
4. Exams will be long over.
5. From November 21st to 24th or so I'll be holed up in a chalet with my laptop with no Internet, so...
6. November 25th, the first day for 50k word submissions, is my birthday. More motivation~
7. I could get my friends/sister to do it with me.

However,

1. No telling how much holiday homework there will be.
2. Mentorship commitments.
3. I may end up being even more busy during the chalet period... but I COULD clock how long I usually take to write 1,667 words and set aside that time at night or something. ^^
4. I have no ideas.

The cons don't seem like a lot, but the


UPDATE: My sister and Jelly are considering doing NaNo this year. Jelly suggested I do the NaNo novel for mentorship. Hmm...





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.