<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


Oh yeah

Saturday, October 04, 2008 @ 3:35 pm.

I forgot to talk about the tests yesterday.

1. LA Paper 2

Well, I finished with quite a lot of time to spare, but I have no idea how I'll do, so I'm not going to talk about that.

2. GEOGRAPHY

I finished the entire paper.

That's an achievement! As was finishing History. I don't think I've ever not finished a paper, though.

Even though by the last question for both, I was holding my right arm with my left hand for support. For both also, I slowed down by the time I was writing my last line because I had 3 - 5 minutes left for each.

I didn't check my MCQ at all. Also, the SBC MCQ is the same as mainstream MCQ, which is why it was so simple.

The map reading and SEQ were different for both papers, though. Except for the first mainstream SEQ they gave the FIRST pop. pyramid (Japan 1950s) and put "In 2050, Japan has an aging population..." in one of the latter questions.

That probably means I got at least one mark for the second question.

I did the questions on Population, Settlements, Agriculture and Land Reclamation.

Good thing I went around asking everyone what landfill was =D. I was writing my answer for that one in numbered format because I had so little time and didn't want to write "And then...", "Next...", and things like that.

I didn't dare check everything, so in the end I started writing my name on all the sheets of paper. Thanks Glenda for lending me her stapler!





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.