<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


Quiz from my Sister

Friday, October 10, 2008 @ 9:27 pm.

1) How old do you wish you were?
I want to be in JC, actually.
2) Where were you when 9.11 happened?
I was at that point where I couldn't really remember anything... I think I was sleeping. I was very young. Six? Seven?
3) What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Stare, go and try another vending machine. Usually the vending machines I go to are in school so I can't exactly kick them without getting in trouble/
4) do you count yourself kind?
-shrug-
5) If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
Back. A very small one on the back.
6) If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
Chinese would make things so much easier... but I want French, Spanish, Japanese, or Korean.
7) Do you know your neighbours?
Not really
8) What do you consider a vacation?
No schedules, deadlines.
9) Do you follow your horoscope?
If I happen across my horoscope while I'm reading the newspaper or something, I usually forget it after I read it.
10) Would you move for the person you loved?
I've never been in love.
11) Are you touchy feely?
-touches keyboard-
-feels it being warm and smooth-
12) Do you believe that opposites attract?
Nothing can be exactly the opposite. What's the opposite of human? Non-human? What non-human? Fish? Plant? Plastic? And what's the opposite of living? Dead.
13) Dream job?
I want to be a writer.
14) Favorite channel(s)?
Discovery Channel would be one?
15) Favorite place to go on weekends?
I don't go out.
16) Showers or Baths?
Bath. Taking a BATH in my family is like a rare luxury. Even in my parents' bathroom, the only one which has a bathtub. They seldom have time to take a BATH... at least my mother doesn't (think she has).
17) Do you paint your nails?
No
18) Do you trust people easily?
No.
19) What are your phobias?
Heights, fire, being poisoned, generally accidents, pain, etc...
20) Do you want kids?
-shakes head- I'm sorry, I just don't think I'd be a good mother.
21) Do you keep a handwritten journal?
No. My handwriting got so messy and my pencils were so bad that I got sick of myself writing.
22) Where would you rather be right now?
I'd be in a cool place. Temperature bothers me.
23) Who makes you feel warm and fuzzy?
Uh... parents? The humid weather? My stuffed dog on my bed which seems to collect heat in its fur?
24) Heavy or light sleeper?
I don't know.
25) Are you paranoid?
Yes.
26) Are you impatient?
Yeah.
27) Who can you relate to?
Depends?
28) How do you feel about interracial couples?
They're... couples? No one should oppose interracial marriage. It doesn't make sense to.
29) Have you been burned by love?
No.
30) What's your favorite pick-up line?
YOU HUFFLEPUFF, I'LL SLYTHERIN
(I know that's not a pickup line but still)
31) What's your main ringtone on your mobile?
Some built-in one
32) What were you doing at midnight last night?
Reading The Host by Stephenie Meyer
33) What did the last text on your cellphone say?
is rae hme?
From my mother.
34) Whose bed did you sleep in last night?
Mine.
35) What color shirt are you wearing?
Blue and white
36) Most recent movie you watched?
Speed Racer
37) Name three things you have on you at all times?
Hair, skin, and flesh.
38) What color are your bed sheets?
Yellow.
39) How much cash do you have on you right now?
My wallet's in my room, and my laptop is not in my room.
40) What is your favorite part of the chicken?
Cooked and prepared to eat? Skin, most of the time.
41) What's your favorite town/city?
I don't have one.
42) I can't wait till..?
Holidays
43) What did you have for dinner last night?
Pasta
44) Do you own a gun?
No.
45) What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Water.
46) Where do you think you'll be in 10 yrs?
I wouldn't exactly know what I'd be doing on the 10th of October 2018, 9:40PM would I?
47) Last thing you ate?
Soup
48) What songs do you sing in the shower?
Whatever
49) Last thing that made you laugh?
Eepybird's Sticky Notes Experiments
51) Does someone have a crush on you?
No.
52) What's your favorite candy?
-shrug-
53) What song do you want played at your funeral?
I wouldn't know.
54) Five random people to do this?
Carolyn, Zhi Lin, Diana, Carmen, Eleanor (since I know that all these people have a blog =D)


Ivisitmymentortomorrow
Iamscared





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.