<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


Quiz

Friday, October 24, 2008 @ 10:25 pm.

SPRING
[ ] You love bright colors (I prefer the more subtle ones?)
[ ] Easter is your favorite holiday (No)
[ ] You spend a lot of time outside (Not really? But I like being outside... when I actually get outside.)
[ ] You are a very cheery person (Uh.)
[ ] You love to go shopping for spring clothes (Spring clothes? What spring clothes?)
[ ] You are totally innocent.
[x] You haven't gotten your first kiss yet
[x] You're a very open person
[ ] You will never be mean to someone!
[ ] You don't understand sarcasm (Ah.)
[ ] You love bunnies and rainbows and puppies and all that cute stuff! (-blinks long and slow-)
[ ] You're preppy (What?)
TOTAL: Two

WINTER
[x] You get cold easily (I get cold easily... but I also get hot easily. I like cold sometimes.)
[x] You don't open up to people easily
[ ] You think real relationships are a waste of time
[x] You love winter sports
[ ] You do activites in the winter (Winter? What winter?)
[x] Christmas is your favorite holiday (One of them?)
[ ] You like being around your family rather than friends (I'd prefer not to answer this question.)
[x] You like to play in the snow (When there is snow, it's a luxury.)
[ ] You figure skated when you were little
[ ] You ski or snowboard (The last time I did I caught a cold and spent the rest of the day lying on a tatami mat and shivering. In Korea. So.)
[ ] You'd choose a vacation in the Alps over a Caribbean vacation any day (I wouldn't know.)
[ ] Hockey is your favorite sport
TOTAL: Five

SUMMER
[ ] You wear as little clothing as possible
[ ] Summer vacation is your favorite holiday (Vacation? What vacation?)
[ ] You hate school (Hate?)
[ ] You love to tan (I already have a tan.)
[ ] You want to live in California when you're older (I wouldn't know.)
[ ] You'd also love to live by a beach
[ ] You love to go out and party
[x] Your dream house has to have a huge pool (=D)
[x] You are lazy (=DD)
[ ] You don't like to play sports (I don't play much, but I wouldn't mind.)
[x] You are spontaneous and outgoing (Maybe.)
TOTAL: Three

FALL
[x] You love to jump in the leaves (-swish!-)
[ ] Art is your favorite subject or one of them. (I don't/can't take Art.)
[x] You love back to school shopping (Yes, but around here it isn't fall. It's monsoon.)
[ ] Fall is the most beautiful season by far (Never seen it, can't comment.)
[x] You love photography
[ ] You spend a lot of time kicking back at Starbucks (Wish I could)
[ ] You actually like school (-shrug- I don't know.)
[ ] You think the weather is perfect in fall (Can't comment..)
[x] You'd like to have a career in the arts (Writing counts, right?)
[ ] You're a good singer (-blink-)
[ ] Thanksgiving is your favorite holiday (We don't have that here)
[ ] You still dress up for Halloween (I don't celebrate Halloween either.)
TOTAL: Four

So, winter wins!





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.