<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


Remembering

Friday, October 03, 2008 @ 9:18 pm.

Ah.

When 2G breaks up, I will miss every single one of you.

I'm going to list one thing I remember about each of you. It doesn't necessarily mean that I'll remember you for it forever, but I will remember all of you.

Angelica
I remember turning around in my seat and looking at you at the back of the classroom. You were pointing at something and saying "Ha!".

Bernice
I will always always remember your Mercutio performance. You should really join Drama.

Jean
I remember watching you during ALOUD!, and I remember running up with Audrey and Carolyn to give you flowers and stuff.

Elizabeth Chan
This is rather random, but I remember Colette testing you on history definitions. (And also when we were doing the prank thing on Mrs Ng, you said "I have a bad feeling about this...")

Yan Yee
I remember during LA Paper 2, the entire column you were in was asleep, except you.

Charlotte
PBI FTW! Okay, I'm joking (I never use FTW, really!) Oh yeah, I remember you asking if you could borrow my "cords" =D

En Qi
I remember you in your black SM outfit for Drama Night 2007.

Zhi Lin
I remember the way you once said "Manga", with a rise and fall in the first syllable, so it's like "MAN-ga" or "m-AN-ga".

Ka Yi
I remember you practicing the funeral scene from Romeo and Juliet with Yun Hua, Shannon, and Zhi Lin, for some reason.

Claudia
I remember KAP, for one thing. You didn't want any fries.

Colette
I remember you testing Liz Chan on defintions, but I've already said that so... I remember Peter Answers.

Diana
HOT MILO

Eleanor
I remember you telling Jelly about quitting French =D

Glenda
I remember you discussing Be Yourself Day with the class, when things were getting out of hand. (And I also remember the birthday thing)

Elizabeth Goh
I usually come to school before you do, and every day out of the corner of my eye I see your blue bag as you come in.

Jerusha
Nurse performance. And, if it counts, the physics things last year.

Yun Hua
I remember standing behind you in the quadrangle after assembly was over. As in, I turned around.

Carmen
Currently I remember you half-hugging Zenn (or someone I suddenly can't remember) after the Geography test and saying "I'M GOING TO FAIL"

Christie
I remember you practicing Japanese with Yan Yee on the whiteboard before your oral exam. (and the birthday thing)

Ern Wei
I remember you giving me that Barrel-O-Slime (Thank you!!) and also at KAP, when you suddenly said "It's Glenda's birthday!"

Tze Shien
I remember asking you what you wrote for the compo paper, and you said "I wrote about basketball."

Rachew
I remember many things. Like being the Tybalt to your Romeo, and your awesome ASMness.

Rachel Lau
THANK YOU FOR THE PICKLE

Shannon
I remember you writing everyone's names on the board.

Carolyn
I remember you sitting in Jean's lap. Or was it leaning your head in her lap?

Audrey
I remember being at ALOUD! with you, talking about the various hair textures in class with Carolyn.

Zenn
I remember you patting me on the head on numerous occasions.

Miss Ng
I remember you in your cheongsam and plaits on Chinese New Year.

Mrs Lam
CONSERVATIVE

Mr Lim
"You change colour."

Lao Shi
I really like Ji Mi's books.

Mrs Ng
I remember us not being able to outtrick you. And I also remember what you said when you checked my last history test.

Mrs Tang
Watermelons are cucumbers?

Mrs Cheong
JAMES HERRIOT!

Mrs Hor
I remember you not being amused. =D

Mrs Tan
I Bring Clay For Our New House

Mrs Lim
Quieting down the Sec 3 girls... my sister was one of them ;D

Miss Su
My favourite games during PE this year were (pickleball) squash and touch rugby.

Mrs Chew
Your boyfriend, the M&M pirate.

Mrs Chan
How many jack-o-lanterns did you see?

Mr Ong
STONG (uh, ask my sister about this)

Mr Seow
No, I did not not want to watch Born into Brothels because of the vulgarities; it's because screening rated films for underaged people would be illegal and you'd need a consent form.

Mrs Ho
I LOVE SAMOSAS. And thank you for making the sandwiches for Drama Night 2008! Your daughter's really nice =D

Mr Tay
I wanted to make a papier-mache water droplet and dump several toothpick and plasticine molecules inside, but I didn't get you. I could still do it, though!

Mrs Pandian
Thanks a lot =). You helped me get 84.5 for History; that's an achievement!

Mrs Sim
I remember you on the SBC poster.

Mrs Tong
I remember you talking about how circling is not a proper oscillation.

Mrs Lim YY
I still remember your explanation for stalagmites and stalactites =D

Mrs Ng (Mui Eng)
ISO, Philosophy... what's not to remember?

Mrs Serena Chan
Heard you wanted to dye your hair pink at one point; is this true??

etc. etc. etc. I think I missed someone out. But I'll leave it as it is for the moment. Stay tuned for Remembering II if I post it





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.