<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


Results

Monday, October 13, 2008 @ 10:09 pm.

[if you don't want to see my marks, skip to the next bracketed section. I just put it here so that I can remember. The only reason I'm not censoring these are because I need to accept my marks. It's over.]

HMT
Argumentative Essay: 29.5/50
Letter: 13/20
Listening Comprehension: 8/10
Oral: 14/20
Total so far: 64.5/100 (I. AM. VERY SURPRISED. Beyond expectations, I guess)
Comprehension: ???

Math
Paper 1: 43.5/60 (Disappointed. Need 46.5 for Paper 2 to get A1.)
Paper 2: ???

Biology
Section A: 11/15 (It was weird. I don't know why I got so many weird questions wrong)
Section B: 22/25
Section C: 18/20
Total: 51/60 or 85%

English
Composition: 26/30 (Mrs Nurell was drawing arrows pointing to the left margin every time I left an indent; serves me right for sticking to the two-finger-spacing method?)
Letter: 26/30 (I didn't use the Principal's name.)
Comprehension: 19/25 (Meh, I was expecting 19. I always get 19.)
Summary: 23/25
Oral (Dramatic Performance): 17/20
Oral (Character Analysis): 9/10
Oral (Total): 26/30
Overall Total: 120/140 or 85.7% (to 3 s.f.)

[Results end here.]

I wish there was more dimension to a student's life than academics.

I know there's CCA and everything... but studies take the most priority, don't they?

Can't there be an option where studies isn't all that matters?





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.