<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


Sad

Thursday, October 23, 2008 @ 7:42 pm.

The happiness of a last day of school has diminished over the years.
I'm happy, yeah.
But sad. I'm going to miss you all.
Goodbye, Rachew. We'll never forget you.

So anyway, this year's games for funfair were a disappointment for me. Except for the toilet seat one, even though I didn't play that. I can't comment on the Haunted Epocalypse Theatre, because we spent an hour queuing and we still were only halfway along the length of the dance studio (the end of the queue was at the last door of the dance studio).

I stayed in class to do notes for everybody, then stopped at register number fourteen to accompany Zhi down for the funfair. We were trying to find Rachew and eating Mini Melts (we had to distract her and bring her back up at 11 30), then she suddenly walked up right behind us and asked us what we were doing. Then we went to get pasta and coney dogs, then I got a packet of Milo (vending machine; forty cents cheaper!) and Zhi got Yeo's tea, then Jelly came along just as we (technically, Rachew started it, but it was the singing that triggered that) decided to form a story out of songs. It goes something like this:

I like big butts and I can not lie
You other brothers can't deny
That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist
And a round thing in your face
You get (sprung) --
Stop and stare
I think I'm moving but I go nowhere
What's your name
What's your name
Oh I really wanna know
You got me going crazy
And I want you more and more
Oh hey this could be something real
I gotta let you know the way I feel
Everywhere we go (everywhere we go)
People want to know (people want to know)
Who we are (who we are)
Where we come from (where we come from)
So we tell them (so we tell them)
Fly me to the moon
Let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like
On Jupiter and Mars ...
In other words, please be true
In other words, I love you
I’m bringing sexy back
Them other boys don’t know how to act
I think you're special, what's behind your back?
So turn around and I'll pick up the slack.
Hey, hey.
You, you.
I don’t like your girlfriend.
No way, no way.
I think you need a new one.
Promiscuous girl
Wherever you are
I’m all alone
And it's you that I want
It's too late to apologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late
What I’ve done
I'll face myself
To cross out what i’ve become
Erase myself
And let go of what i’ve done


Uh, yeah.

So after that, we went to walk around the dunking booth after I pre-ordered my ALOUD! CD, and we watched Miss Su get dunked etc. This is about the time when we lost and found each other (except for Zhi Lin, who remained missing). Then we went and queued up for the Haunted House.

And kept queuing.

Finally at 11 35, we ran out and convinced Rachew to go back to class with us (she wanted to go to the canteen and eat something) so we pulled her and ran and things like that. Then we went in and it was so calm that I thought maybe they weren't finished yet...

And then Glenda pulled up the screen and revealed the banner. Yay! So we had cake and Ruffles and Doritos while I finished my notes, and then we went and took class pictures outside. (Thanks Miss Ng for the bunny pen!) After that, we had this farewell programme. As it turned out, everyone else from 2G was upstairs while we were downstairs, and apparently Shannon, who went up to get them, STAYED up there with them. So the four of us were all alone.

Then I went to the staff room to claim my (signed!) picture from Miss Ng, hung around with Rachew, Huiling, Sheralyn and everyone outside the staff room for a moment, and left.

Thanks Colette for the Pepsi!






Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.