<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


Errgh

Thursday, November 06, 2008 @ 12:21 pm.

Start of the sixth day of NaNo.

Technically, start of the second half of the sixth day of NaNo, but I only just woke up.

Nausea usually gets worse by night, and I had gastric last night due to all of us trundling off to the airport to bid my sister goodbye and we got home at about midnight. Then I refused to sleep (that was stupid, but I know) because I wanted to SMS my sister before she left (at twelve thirty), and I did, so I ended up going to sleep anyway.

And so I woke up really late today, and I haven't done any writing today at all.

11656 words.

I know that's at least 3000 words ahead of schedule, but two of my writing buddies have already passed the 25k mark.

I'm trying to decide on good music to write to. I've been using, among other things:

Maroon 5
High School Musical 3
Cats (The musical, not the caterwauling)
The sound of the rain (the most effective, but unfortunately there is no rain now)

At times like these I ask myself: Don't I have any decent music?!

I mean, I have Michael Buble, Hairspray soundtrack, ABBA, various collection CDs, Emi Fujita, Dave Thrush (you probably haven't heard of him), my sister's DBSK CDs...

But still nothing suitable.

I know what I need. I need a steady beat with minimal lyrics (but this can be negotiable). But where am I going to get that?

EDIT: Grabbed Speed Racer and stuffed it into the CD drive (of course I took out the Maroon 5 CD first) to play in the background. It's got lyrics, of course, and plenty of dialogue, but it will do. I just need some sort of sound. It's too quiet. I keep thinking of my sister.

EDIT: Thanks Colette for the recommendation =D





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.