<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


What I Did Yesterday

Saturday, November 29, 2008 @ 3:59 pm.

Whispering Hearts Student Care Centre CIP , (time I woke up was 0700) 0920 - 1510 (time I actually arrived home was at 1730)

I went to Whispering Hearts Student Care Centre with Zhi Lin and Angelica to do some CIP.

Got into the MRT knowing that I was gonna be late (supposed to meet at 0845), and by the time I got there it was already 0900, but no one was there (Jelly was coming late), so I wandered around for a bitty waiting for Zhi Lin. Then after I found her we waited around for Jelly and Zhi Lin got stuff from Ya Kun while I fought down Milo-induced nausea. In the end we just went to the centre by ourselves. Jelly came a little later.

We're going to do some recycling arts projects, as well as help out and run around whenever they're not doing it and when we're still there. And even though I was prepared to write this long long post about it, I find I don't have really much more to say. But they are so adorable. (Plus, the group I've been rather informally assigned to (hee hee) presented me with a rabbit-like object that was supposed to be a robot, and we just started on a proper body for it. Trying to convince them that different colours for different sides may be pretty but not suitable for a robot is pretty hard.)

It's My Life, (time I left was about 1910?)1935 - 2220

So I got home, after a while I found myself motionless in a chair listening to my sister and not really talking, then I went to bathe, then eat dinner, and I was throwing on clothes in the few minutes before 1900 after sending a lot of capslock-ridden MSN messages to Pumbaa about not having anything nice to wear. First time I wore high heels in quite a while (and Rachew was panicking at first about me being taller than her until I pointed out the high heels, at which point she said "Thank God". Maybe I should have just avoided all the controversy and gone with something else... but it was the only thing that went with what I was wearing).

I thought the musical was incredible, and very poignant. I shall not say more, even though I so want to. You have to watch it.

Then we went on a brief backstage tour.

The musical left me feeling very moody. I was tickling (regarded as a form of torture in my family) my brother all the way back. Then my sister made me toast :)





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.