<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


Merry Christmas!

Thursday, December 25, 2008 @ 12:52 am.

God bless everyone. Because really that's more important than what I'm gonna say next. So just read that

[not important things begin here]

I kinda got a lot of presents this year.

I think it's because this time we tried doing Secret Santa, but now everyone knows who their Secret Santas are.

So:

From my father:
The exact same Hallmark jewelry case I got last Christmas except it's black and doesn't have "Hallmark" on it =D
A mouse
A torchlight

From Secret Santa (father, though mother apparently stuffed some stuff in)
A bag of makeup (o_o)
THE DARK KNIGHT TWO-DISC DVD!

From my mother (she does a lot of shopping):
A bag
A pencil case
Rubik's Revolution Micro Edition
A Hello Kitty with no clothes on
A mirror
A Billabong lanyard
101 Secrets Every Teen Should Know

From both:
A mug with cows on it

From my sister:
An external number pad
The (mellifluous) Book of Hard Words

From my brother:
Nothing.

From my grandmother:
A jade pendant

From my cousins:
THIS HUGE MUG THAT WAS IN A MILK CARTON

From my uncle:
A table calendar! So cute!



This is what I got for them:

My father:
A toothbrush holder with an hourglass (BRUSH FOR THREE MINUTES!)

My mother:
A mirror clip clock (Basically a clock with a mirror and a clip thing)

My sister:
Don't Don (Super Junior's second album)
Rainism (As Secret Santa but she kinda found out pretty fast)

My brother:
Geomag (collaboration with sister)

My grandmother:
Perfume

I had a much lower budget than they did.

I'll probably do some belated shopping.

Other interesting things:

My sister gave my father a penguin water dispenser (as S. Santa).
She also gave him a toy gun with a six-bullet revolving barrel!
My brother also got a toy gun but not with the SIX-BULLET REVOLVING BARREL

We get each other very strange presents.

Thank you so much everyone
I'm so overwhelmed by the love you've shown me

Okay, I should sleep now.





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.