<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


Retrospective

Saturday, December 20, 2008 @ 11:35 pm.

All through my life, I've never actually been the same as everyone else.
Same being nothing to take note of, and to be worried about.

When I first entered MGS in Primary 1, I cried for three days straight.

I remember that in Primary 4, most of the people in class hated me.

In Primary 5, I was told that many people in my class found me "eccentric". I looked that word up in IT Club that afternoon.

In Primary 6, my best friend apologised for teasing me in Primary 4, and I didn't even remember her teasing me. I did remember other people though.

The nurses at the annual health checkup are going to be on alert for me next year, for reasons that may be obvious to some but that I choose to keep from revealing on the Internet.

My father has often called me insane.

My mother often remarks that there must be something wrong with me.

I've fretted over mental (and physical) disorders, and I still do.

I look back on the things I have done, even the littlest things and I have to cover my ears or plant my face into the pillow to stop myself from remembering them.

I feel so overwhelmed by guilt that Ihave to say sorry into the air even when no one is there.

Maybe I just have to accept that I will never be normal.
Or that I am and I just can't see that.
Or that no one is normal.

Normal being a wide range of... normality.





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.