<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


Tagged by my sister.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008 @ 4:07 pm.

1. What are you?
Human. Female. Young. -Ish. Unreasonably sad. I don't know why.

2. Nicknames?
I don't know.

3. Where do you live?
Singapore. In my brain. In my house. On Earth. In Asia. In the Malay Archipelago.

4. Do you like it there?
Yeah.

5. 3 favourite musicians:
Don't know

6. 3 musicians you hate:
Don't know

7. If you could have 1 super power, what would it be?
Telekinesis
Or technopathy (I don't know... it's just cool I guess)
Or flight. But technically that would come under telekinesis too.
Or I don't know.

8. What are you like when you’re happy?
I jump about.

9. What are you like when you’re sad?
I sit around and feel close to crying but I don't.

10. What are you like when you’re angry?
Majorly Pissed. Stay Away From Me.

11. Phrase you’re most likely to be caught saying:
I don't know. (As you can see.)

12. What are you most likely to be caught doing?
Computer maybe

13. Are you more of a geek or a sports jock?
Geek

14. What’s your favourite childhood movie?
I hear it was Pinocchio.

15. Who’s the last person you hugged?
Father. It's his birthday

16. What’s the first thing you say when you wake up?
I don't say anything. Or either that I say "I AM awake!" to the people who stick their heads in and... say to wake up?

17. What would you do or say to cheer someone up?
I'd pat them on the back. Or stroke their hair. Because I'm like that. I'm not sure.

18. Have you ever kissed someone of the same gender?
No.

19. What would your last meal on Earth be?
Knowing my family it woudl be rice, chicken and fish. But I'd like Italian food.

20. Where would you bring your first date?
I wouldn't.

21. If you had kids now, what would you want to name them?
My husband would decide.

22. If you were a member of the opposite gender for a day, what would you do?
I'd do things normally, except that I'd scream to everyone about how could it have happened.

23. If you could date one celebrity, who would it be?
I wouldn't.

24. If you could date one fictional character, who would it be?
I wouldn't.

25. What’s your favourite movie of all time?
The Dark Knight.

26.If you were a superhero, what would your name be?
My name would remain the same (now, CODENAME would be a different story. Or alias.)

27. What about a gangster name?
I wouldn't know.

28. Did you have an imaginary friend when you were small?
I had my dolls hold conversations in my head! But no

29. Do you sing in the shower?
Yeah

30. Do you dance like nobody's looking?
No.

Another quiz.

01. What have you been doing recently?
Taking medicine, watching movies, Internet... [sigh]

02. Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
Sometimes, when battery is low and other things

03. What happened at 10.00am today?
I was sleeping. I'm still a little sick ;-;

04. When did you last cry?
[shuffles around 180 degrees on her virtual swivel chair and huddles up]

05. Believe in fate/destiny?
[is still huddled up in reaction from question 4] It depends.

06. What do you want in your life right now?
[turns around] That's private. [turns around again]

07. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains, or just put up your hood?
No hood. Umbrella. [swivels back to initial position]

08. What's your favourite thing to have on your bed?
A mattress.

09. What bottoms do you have on now?
B.U.M Equipment shorts

10. What does the nicest text in your inbox say?
"When I can't stand my surroundings & there is nothing I can do to change it, I withdraw within myself & I imagine I am a rock. A big rock. Solid, stable, nothing can move me or upset me. And that rock is Jesus for I am in him." - my Dad. I have it saved.

11. Do you tend to make a relationship complicated?
Yes

12. Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone?
No

13. What was the last movie you caught?
In a cinema? Bolt

14. What are you proud of?
[swivels around again]

15. What does the oldest text message in your inbox say?
"i shouldn't say i told you so, should i?" - my sister

16. What was the last song you sang out loud?
I don't know.

17.Do you have any nicknames?
See above.

18. What does your last received text message say?
" Audi is in the spirit of giving. The year's best overtrade deals ever - this weekend only! Show this SMS & receive your mystery Christmas gift. Visit our showroom at 9 Leng Kee Rd today. " - SingTel

19. What time did you go to bed last night?
Near one am (we were waiting up for our father's birthday / playing Audition)

20. Are you currently happy?
[swivels away]

21. Who gives you the best advice?
My father. And Carolyn ^^. And my sister. And... many people.

22. Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
[shrug]

23. Who did you talk to on the phone last night?
No one. No talking.

24. Is anything bugging you right now?
Phlegm.

25. What/who was the last thing/person to make you laugh?
I can't... remember.

26. Do you wear toe socks?
Socks with toe things? Hardly.

27. Who was the last person you missed a call from?
My grandmother.

28. Have you ever had your heart broken?
Yeah, but not by breakups with boyfriends because I've never had one so

29. What annoys you most in a person?
I don't think I want to say.

30. Do you have a crush on anyone?
No.

31. Have you ever done cocaine?
No.

32. What is the colour of your room?
Off-white.

33. Would you kill someone you hate for a billion dollars?
But people would ask me where I got the billion dollars.

34. Do you believe in the saying : talk is cheap?
I quote Jean's MSN display name once: "
Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand."

35. Who was the last person to lie in your bed?
Me

36. Who was the last person who hugged you?
My father; it's his birthday today.

37. Did anyone see the last person you kissed?
Obviously the person who was kissed. Kissing brother, parents good night... etc.

38. Do you have a life?
[breathes]

39. Have you ever thought someone died, when they actually didn't?
I... think so.

40. What is the reason behind your profile song?
Profile song?

41. Who was the last person you saw in your dream?
Uh, I can't remember.

42. Last time you smiled?
A while ago.

43. Have you changed this year?
I think I've become a little moodier

44. What are you listening to right now?
Left ear: my brother's music while he plays a game
Right ear (I have a one-eared ear phone): RazorTV - Front Seat (looking through N.E.mation! thingies that Jean just uploaded on her blog, but I have to go to the website because I can't see it.





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.