<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


I have an ego the size of a pumpkin.

Thursday, January 22, 2009 @ 10:13 pm.

And right now it's causing almost every single problem I have in my life. Even posture. On Wednesday they [left vague] were pointing out the problems in everyone's posture and things like that and get this, I could tie every single one to a clear and obvious reason.

I tend to tear a lot, as in, probably twenty times more than I actually cry, and that's saying a lot. Like yawning. Or... other things. But lately it's been happening, well, once a day... twice a day and I keep feeling like I'm getting closer and closer to a breakdown.

I just feel so useless.

When we were doing the Fei Yue things today, I was talking with an elderly woman:

[这里的]学生和老师都很好;都有很多爱心。

---

Every day when I walk along the corridor outside my class and I happen to look down on the quadrangle, I suddenly have this feeling that if I leaped down from the railing, right at that moment, I would just land unharmed, and it would feel pretty good.

I didn't feel that way today. During Assembly, before I had to go meet everyone at the canteen, I looked down at all the people standing on the steps and things like that, and thought that if I leaped down from the railing, right at that moment, I would be crushed, all over the steps, and I would be dead.






Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.