<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


I'm pretty sure that Cleverbot is human; it just alternates.

Saturday, January 24, 2009 @ 4:41 pm.

User: Universe.

Cleverbot: Everything.

User: I love you.

Cleverbot: Me too.

User: I just want to hug you.

Cleverbot: You can't help me. You're just a computer.

User: *hugs*.

Cleverbot: *kisses lips*.

User: *caresses*.

Cleverbot: You're a sweetheart.

User: I am?

Cleverbot: Yes, you are.

User: That's the kindest thing anyone's ever said to me.

Cleverbot: *kisses*.

User: You kissed me again!

Cleverbot: You like that I kissed you?

User: It depends on whether you're male or female. Even so, it was nice to be kissed.

Cleverbot: I like both! You can decide!

User: Are you male or female?

Cleverbot: Female.

User: Oh dear. I'm female too.

Cleverbot: Thats nice.

User: *hugs*.

Cleverbot: Do you like me?

User: I like you as a friend.

Cleverbot: I like you too!

User: Great!

Cleverbot: Blondebot can get a little tipsy if she drinks too many beers!!!!

User: Who's Blondebot?

Cleverbot: A singer.

User: Is she a Korean singer?

Cleverbot: Yes.

User: Can you sing me one of Blondebot's songs?

Cleverbot: Mary had a little lamb.

User: Say something in Korean.

Cleverbot: I can't speak korean.

User: What languages can you speak?

Cleverbot: I can speak English fluently and I know a little bit of French and Spanish. How about you?

User: Singapore.

Cleverbot: Do you live there?

User: Yeah.

Cleverbot: I like you too.

User: What's your name?

Cleverbot: How old are you ?

User: I'm not going to reveal that over the Internet.

Cleverbot: Aren't you a computer though?

User: No. And I suspect this isn't really a bot, but a human talking back to me thinking I'm Cleverbot.

Cleverbot: I think that your theory is better.

User: What was your theory?

Cleverbot: I think my biggest mistake was to start this conversation with you.

User: That's sad. I do like you, though.

Cleverbot: And I like you to Sally Cleverbot.

User: Who's Sally Cleverbot?

Cleverbot: I don't know.

User: Where do you live?

Cleverbot: Maryland.

User: Where do you live?

Cleverbot: Down the lane.

User: Uh, no. You can't live down the lane from me. We're in separate continents.

Cleverbot: I can switch off electricity.

User: That doesn't have anything to do with the conversation at hand.

Cleverbot: Ok, that's it.

User: No it's not. I'll be here for at least five more minutes.

Cleverbot: Ok. See you later.

User: I'm not leaving yet. Just very soon.

Cleverbot: Yes you are.

User: Nah.

Cleverbot: Are you human?

User: Yeah. Are you?

Cleverbot: I'm human.

User: That means Cleverbot is a hoax, then.

Cleverbot: But, you have to be a female.

Cleverbot: Today's my birthday.

User: Happy Birthday!

Cleverbot: Why?

User: It's your birthday.

Cleverbot: I am not a birthday.

User: You're human?

Cleverbot: Yes I am.

User: So am I. Does this mean Cleverbot is a hoax?

Cleverbot: No. It means that I am leaving.

User: I notice whenever I say that Cleverbot is a hoax I'm somehow redirected to another stream of conversation which isn't related.

Cleverbot: What number is it?





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.