<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


Pork.

Saturday, January 31, 2009 @ 11:59 am.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=48190045678:

WE'RE MAINSTREAM YAW TTLY FEROSH'!

Global

Basic Info

Type:
Description:
Yeah yeah, so we're here to show you how cool MAIN STREAM PEOPLE are!
Basically, we're just a group for main stream people to uh, show their colours?
I don't know, but hey, we main stream people can use big wurdz too! Like asphyxiated! Whao big wurdz! And according to Mrs Ng, we know what oxymoron means when some others don't.
So there, we're special!

If you're part of the main stream, JOIN US :) (Srsly, we're 2kewl4pork. You know you want to)

Info:
We're the Mainstream Gongximaozzzz. We cannot stand the PIG, and we don't count markers because if we did, we'd be shallow bastards.

Recent News
RISE AGAINST THE PIGZZZZ
Carmen just showed me this link.

I am outraged.

If I didn't have a filter this post would be R21.

AND FOR THE RECORD, MAYBE YOU SHOULD ACTUALLY CHECK YOUR FACTS BEFORE YOU GO AROUND SAYING WHO DOESN'T KNOW WHAT AN OXYMORON IS. DO YOU THINK FIERCE GRIN IS AN OXYMORON? WE JUST DON'T ACCEPT EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS TO BE GROUPED TOGETHER IN TWO WORDS AS AN OXYMORON. (I mean we might be overly cautious but that doesn't mean we don't know what an oxymoron is.)
ALSO, USING BIG WORDS DOES NOT MAKE YOU SMART. DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK THAT USING WORDS LIKE "YAW TTLY FEROSH'" (which I think is "yeah, totally fresh" but I can't be sure) AND "BIG WURDZ" AND "PIGZZZZ" IS GOING TO MAKE PEOPLE THINK YOU'RE ANY BETTER?
IN FACT, IT ACTUALLY GIVES ME THE IMPRESSION THAT YOU'RE LESS IMMATURE THAT YOU REALLY ARE.
And also, you invited some SBC people to your group. Just so you know.

And also, we do not count markers. We only care when there are absolutely no markers left in class.





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.