<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


Self-Betrayal

Saturday, January 31, 2009 @ 11:36 am.

Friday Anecdotes:

Elective History
More World in 1914.

The more confident your enemy is, the more you need to stay focused.

English
Put down the entire exposition PPT (except transitions) in about one fifth of a A5(?) notebook page. Agree with Carolyn; really, one doesn't need to put it all down.

Recess
Finished Social Studies. I get this feeling we're not doing the assignment as an assignment, but using bland and repeatable points to see if the teachers are impressed. I don't know. In some ways it seems like that. Maybe it's Mrs Ng's influence. Or maybe it's frustration with SS.

Chem
Got the quiz back today; the only thing I got wrong was zinc oxide. It was a mistake to think that O somehow had a valency of four or three. The rest of the lesson was, well, lesson. Nothing much to say about that.

A Math
Quiz today. Amazingly I managed to finish the entire thing, although I was scribbling the final answers for presentation's sake down while writing my name at the same time. I was stuck on the third question for so long when I realised I'd gotten a sign change wrong ^^ Was a good girl and stuck to cross-multiplication as per Mrs Loh's advice, instead of using quadratic formula.

I find myself being drawn to Maths and Science rather than Humanities, although I have absolutely no intention of pursuing Maths and Science as a career.

Maths and Science have rules to follow and methods to rely on, while Humanities requires more thinking. So, in my opinion, Maths and Science are much easier, which is probably why I like doing them, though I don't like them as much.

It's always relaxing to have a Science/Maths class after Humanities.

GEL
We're doing another Leadership profiling thing, the "criteria" which I remember quite clearly being part of a worksheet that was given out during LTC. And it's going to take a long time to do. I don't really like things being dragged out so long.

Drama
Everyone except the Furies took measurements; other than that we did an hour of warmups, basically doing things over and over and walking and crawling. I don't know what to do with myself. I think I left all my self-confidence in 2008.

Eustacia's/Euphemia's/Eugenia's/Eusebius(sp?)' House for CNY Party

Euphemia: Who did you get for Full Lit?
Me: Mrs Ng.
Euphemia and Rae Lee: OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Me: What?
Euphemia: She says she hates the SBC.
Me: I know.
Euphemia: She says that the SBC aren't much.
Me: Yeah, I know.

See next post for follow-up.





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.