<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


Vendetta

Wednesday, January 28, 2009 @ 9:05 pm.

You know whenever I open this page to post something about the day I always always forget what I actually DID. You could go look at Carolyn's or someone else's blog for anecdotes, but right now I'm just going to post a few bitty things.

PE
I think the only thing stopping me from doing my best is getting persistent stitches in the abdomen.
Basketball: Pitifully trashed by both teams from 3S. Even though everyone (and really everyone, which is something I don't see as much as other people might, no thanks to me) had equal possession of the ball, we didn't score a single basket for both games.

I have a personal [dislike] for
Well
People who squeal "Nooo! I can't shoot! Why are you making me shoot ?!?!!!1" when they throw the ball into the air and it falls straight into the hoop, every time.
Also people who laugh and scream at one another as though they're playing with no one. I mean, this isn't an extreme case or anything, but the second team from 3S were singing Chinese New Year songs as they were playing, and somehow... yeah.
But it wasn't as bad.

A. Maths
Spent a lot of time finishing up worksheet questions that I couldn't do earlier (in the end, had to enlist Carolyn's help for the last one). Remainder Theorem is pretty easy to understand, yeah. I'll just have to digest on what exactly the logic is, but it makes a certain amount of sense even if I... don't know how it does.

Lit
I didn't say anything today. Maybe it was for the best, because I had the feeling that if I opened my mouth to say something my head would explode.

"Hey, it's normal to hate the world."

Recess
Didn't eat; did A Maths and Physics. I ALWAYS miss the Wednesday specials at the Western store. But there's always that long, snaking queue.

Bio
Started on Diffusion. Other than that there wasn't much new.

SS
Thought there was going to be a lecture today, but we did SEQ. Not much new; a lot like History.

Assembly
TPC. Ms Lau was pretty much spot on when she said that I was a perfectionist (although she said "correct me if I'm wrong"). I'm not Exactly perfectionist in DISC terms (Cs in DISC), I'm Ci (Assessor. I keep forgetting! I had to do a Google Search just to remember that). But, again, she was spot on. I start something expecting to come out doing it really well (unless my expectations are significantly lower, like Chinese sometimes) and when I don't, it's, like, terrible.

I really need to get over it. I am, I guess. I had to start learning when I started Secondary School, at least.

Other than that was the ROCs 3 presentations and apparently NEMation presentation too. I've already seen the animations so I guess I didn't miss much, but I have no idea whether they presented on Japan etc. I only saw Taiwan, Asian Civilisations Museum Work Experience and Cambodia, none of which I'm really interested in. Heard there's no US trip; sigh ):

Drama
When Miss Lau was asking me about Drama committments I just told her about SYF, but I couldn't have been prepared for today.
There were no elections for the Drama committee; the teachers might have at least asked the President and Vice President, but I don't know about anyone else. Not me, at least. Currently I'm Secretary of the Drama Society, but I'm not too sure about that, because as far as I recall there's never been a Secretary... has there (senses favouritism)? I haven't told anyone, because I still can't believe it. I keep thinking they're going to say they made a mistake.

I don't really deserve it.

DRAMA COMMITTEE 2009
President: Phoebe Lin-Elnan
Vice-President: Eunice Wong
Treasurer: En Qi
Secretary: -__-
Sec 1 Representative: Zhi Xin
Sec 2 Representative: I forgot o_o Must have been too shocked to remember. I only remember Zhi Xin and Jelly because they were next to me, or in the near vicinity.
Sec 3 Representative: Jelly
Sec 4 Representative: Either Emma or Emmeline. I can't remember.

If I've upset anyone or caused inconveniences, I'm so so sorry!

Other than that, script workshopping, and pushing a person next to yourself with your hand while trying to keep your weight on your two feet (I was sliding to the side). I was partnered with Xing Xing. Later I thumb-wrestled with her instead. But really it was fun. Ended drama in a much better mood than I would have otherwise.

Then when I got in the car and collapsed catatonic/in a state of catalepsy on the seat, my father asked if I was hungry (he was there for reasons that will be revealed in the next sentence), and my mother said, "Hey, aren't we going to _____'s house?"

I was looking forward to collapsing on another article at home, preferably the sofa, for a few minutes, but instead I had to force myself into another red shirt and jeans and go. But it was nice. They had nice rugs and food. I was falling asleep on the sofa by seven forty though. Went to McDonalds' for dinner. And, um, now I'm here.

Yay.





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.