<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


Breaking Houses

Saturday, February 07, 2009 @ 12:33 pm.

What Happened on Friday

Before School
I went to call Ms Yang about what we were supposed to bring for Chemistry, and by the time I got to the Bamboo Courtyard everyone was just sitting around so I supposed that warmups were finished.

Elective History

Talked about The Big Three (in reference to WWI): Georges Clemenceau, Woodrow Wilson and Lloyd George. It was quite interesting, especially since Wilson thought Germany should be given some slack because USA didn't suffer at all, and that Vittorio Orlando got kicked out of the Big Four.

E Math

Too busy thinking about debate to remember what we did, but we were trying to derive the quadratic formula.

English

Debate. Was nervous; we only had two days of preparation and my speech was about half a page long while Eleanor's handwritten one took up the entire page. So I was asking the group for more examples:

Me: Did Breaking Dawn have any ________ scenes? (censored for the filter)
Audrey: Eh, not really.
Eleanor (I think): They didn't really describe it.
Me: Oh.
Eleanor: But I think there was this part where Emmett and Rosalie said they broke houses while engaging in __________ ___________...
[everyone bursts into silent laughter]
Me: Great! If I have time I can mention that...
[later]
Me: It's still so amusing.

Eleanor had a petri dish of cultivating plants from her Bio project which got contaminated, and there was this blue fungi thing that looked like it had been stuck on... it was so cute!

We were all pretty sure beforehand that Opposition would have more... rational points, because what reasons would their be for [our stand] that couldn't be easily rebutted? But I guess we got through it okay; we all managed to JUST finish... heh.

Recess
Sat with Felicia, Christie, Tabitha, Lau etc. eating and studying for Chem.

Chem
I had a mini-mad rush looking for Experiment 3.2, but in the end I got 80% percentage purity, which is apparently way off, but not too way off.

Add Math
I like A. Math. I'm really careless, though. More of the same and more of different things; another lesson I don't really remember for some reason.

GEL

Pow-wow led by Mrs Ng.

My parents told me in Primary school that the friends I actually would keep in touch with were those I made in Secondary school. Now they're telling me that the friends I actually would keep in touch with are those I make in JC. Maybe they'll tell me soon that the friends I keep in touch with will be those I make in University, or at work.

Or maybe in the end, they're trying to say that friends don't matter. My mother always tells us how she was a straight-A prefect at Raffles Girls' School with no friends.

I don't believe them.

Drama

Today was pretty fun, listening to Ms Suneeta move people around based on their groups. Marcella came with her wired hair; it was half cute and half suitable, really. From far away, I think it'll be good.





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.