<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


Despair

Tuesday, February 10, 2009 @ 9:35 pm.

Chemistry

Nearly burnt my thumb while trying to dry a test tube; otherwise everything went relatively okay. Somehow we're doing the same things all over again.

Chinese

Blanked out at 3B30; I just filled in everything I could think of but still left so many blanks and so many absolutely wrong. The hanyupinyin ones, of course, are probably okay.

Add Math

Partial fractions. I was wondering why you needed to add another B/(x-a) to the partial fractions for repeated linear factors, but I realised that even though B might be a zero, you have to leave the chance for it to be something else.

Recess

Bought a new pen!

English

Spent time cutting up yellow vanguard sheets. I did it really really badly. I didn't have a long ruler or a penknife or anything of the sort, so I had to fold up the paper from 8cm mark to 8cm mark and even that didn't turn out very well, especially since I had nowhere else to work except the floor.

Physics

I ______ __________ _______ suck.

E Math

[see Physics]

Elective History

Clearly I was stressed out by this point, and besides, what I was going to say was completely off from what the correct answer was.

Lunch

FOUND OUT THAT ROTI PRATA IS ON SALE AT THE MALAY STORE!

LTC Meeting

We did layout, and posters, and song lists. Does anyone have the HSM 3 soundtrack CD? Some people may come for that, hee.

--

What is wrong with me?

Why do I always mess everything up?

It's my fault.





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.