<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


Feathery

Wednesday, February 18, 2009 @ 10:13 pm.

Before School
Skipped Drama warmups (my first time) to rush A Maths. As it turns out, only Carolyn and En showed up.

PE
Ran two rounds. Then ran three rounds. Again, took about five and a half minutes to do so. Mrs Chan says that if we keep this up every week, should be able to do 2.4 km. I hope so.

Tennis. I returned a ball once or twice, but other than that I'm not good at it. Maybe I'll appeal to take volleyball again the next time.

Claire: [I guess] some people just accept being lonely.
Me: Doesn't mean that they like it.

A. Math
Learnt the alpha and beta root thing. It's pretty cool. I found it pretty easy, too. Mrs Loh said it was good that I got the answer =D. Come to think of it, I might as well do the rest of the examples now =)

I use too many smiley face things.

Full Lit.
Wondered about what Mrs Ng said, about a child's IQ being fixed at six years of age, and the only reason school helped was to socialise. But I don't know about that. If you're highly intelligent but you don't know squat then you're not going to be able to apply your intelligence. More so, if you don't have a job or anything.

I am not average, whether that's in a good way or in a bad way. Whether I'm Mrs Ng's kind of not-average is another thing altogether.

Recess
Stayed in to do A. Math, then found out Bio was due, then found out SS was due. So I did them all, except for a little bit of A. Math which I sneaked in during Bio.

Biology
Finished Diffusion and Active Transport. I quite liked the lesson, despite being preoccupied. Ms Lau is a good teacher.

SS
SBQ. Unfortunately I was a little bit bored, because the answers seemed mapped out in the workbook already even though, well, there were other ones.

Assembly.
Uh. No comment.

Lunch
The fish and chips today looked pathetic. The fish was long and thin and really did look like (leptodactylous) fingers. The fries were good.

Went to the Audi with Carolyn and En first, and Carolyn was playing on the piano. Listening to her play makes me feel very inferior... she is so good. The people wandering in were all badgering her to restart.

Drama
The only thing I need to say here is The Return of the Hundreds.

Actually I'll say more things.
I saw the leotards today. Somehow the sleeves seem short. But never mind. There's always black body paint. Half of me wishes that I wasn't acting, but the other half of me knows that I wouldn't be able to do backstage. I'm too irresponsible.

After drama, did E Math in the canteen with En, Zenn, Carolyn (who left), and Jean, and later Lau and Zhi Lin.

Jean's hair is so feathery!





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.