<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


Ignorance is Bliss

Wednesday, February 18, 2009 @ 10:44 pm.

I don't think you all were particularly amused with the random things about ourselves that we're supposed to say in class.

I just said rubbish, like The Dark Knight (WHICH IS THE BEST) and my bad pet karma (and my sister's getting fighting fish, for her art project).

If any teachers ask us to do it again, I'll be saying this.

When I was in Primary Three, my mother brought me to the doctor because I was complaining about urinating too much. The doctor took a urine sample and I remember him testing it in something that looked like a sink. Then, he told my mother that there was a lot of protein in my urine.

I thought nothing of it. I went home and happily told my father that there was protein in my urine but that was it. He prayed. I didn't know why.

Well, the next day I took another urine sample, and the doctor sent it to the lab. It was clean.

I never found out the significance of that until I was in Sec. One, or Sec Two.

My dad asked if I remembered the incident, and I said I didn't really.

As it turns out, the protein in the urine was supposed to indicate kidney failure, or something like that.

So that means I was diagnosed with possible kidney failure when I was nine, and I just skipped along home without a care in the world. I didn't even care that the sample came back clean.

Thank God, huh.

It's a good thing I didn't know.

I think.





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.