<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


Lost Time

Monday, February 09, 2009 @ 4:50 pm.

Before Assembly/Chapel:

Went to see Mrs Chew at the General Office after drama warmups (where only FIVE PEOPLE SHOWED UP; seriously people D< We're not just doing pushing any more), thinking I was alone but in the end some other people were there which was sort of a comfort, because idling around in the general office while everyone is rushing for assembly is... a bit weird. Anyway, after that I went up to the Gallery and sat through the rest of Chapel. I really love the story of Queen Esther.

Bio:

Experiment 6 and 10. I spilled sucrose all over the bench, so I had to go for Lit later with the rag all wet and had to hang it on the back of my chair. There were three breakages all at the same time; I was cradling my boiling tube with both hands when I went to return it. (There were three boiling tubes, but Yun Hua and I were washing and somehow one just got missed or something. I can't remember.)

(And speaking of Bio, after three days I think Eleanor's fungus has nearly doubled in size!)
Lit:

I don't know if making the lessons a little toned down is going to do more harm or more benefit to the class. I mean, if we're not used to it it's okay, but if somehow we're perfectly capable of doing it, then wouldn't it be almost cowardly to escape from it?

Recess:

Went to buy test tubes, then went up to class and sorted out some things.

Me: [flipping through health booklet] Hey, I think I grew 8 cm since last year...
Siti: How do people grow 8 cm when I only grew 2 cm?...

I guess it's making up for lost time.

Chinese:

I don't think the lessons are boring; it's just that personally it's hard to follow or I somehow automatically switch off, but during the parts where I do follow, it's interesting.

SS:

Ageing population. I don't know whether the cause of 3T's student-Mr Seow relationship is Mr Seow, or the students. Somehow, Social Studies is a mix of common sense, common knowledge and common behaviour. It's not even close to History, or even "mini" History. Except for the SBQ and SEQ.


Physics:

Looks like no one's going to get over relating me to refraction any time soon. We cleared out the practicals today, although I need to ponder the mirage thing before I get it down right.

More Chinese:

Eh, more of the same. Rushed off after class only to realise later that I left my Chinese textbooks under my desk. I do have the flash card thingies, though.





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.