<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


Notice the Categorisation Patterns in Blog/Facebook/LJ Quizzes.

Monday, February 09, 2009 @ 5:09 pm.

001. Real name → Grace
002. Nickname(s) → Grace. Gracie. Tish is long worn out. Squishie, by Jelly. Can't think of any more; there aren't really many nicknames that can be based on my name.
003. Status → Alive. (Fiiiiine if you wanted marital status I'm single, but seriously can't you be more specific?)
004. Zodiac sign → Dog
005. Male or female → Female
006. Elementary → MGS
007. Middle School → MGS
008. High School → N/A as of now
010. Hair color → Black-brown... with a few light brown strands I discovered one day.
011. Long or short → Long enough to tie a short plait
012. Loud or Quiet → I dunno.
013. Sweats or Jeans → Jeans.
014. Phone or Camera → No choice but to go with a phone.
015. Health freak → I'd prefer to be healthy than sick.
017. Do you have a crush on someone? → No.
018. Eat or Drink → Consume.
019. Piercings → NONE!
020. Tattoos → UH, NONE.
021. Water or Fire → I'd prefer to drink water. I may be fire, but water can express its rage just as easily. Fire though.
022. Love of your life or 4 Billion Dollars → Neither. I'd feel guilty, if someone just gave it to me. Both love and money mean responsibility. I seem non-committal.

FIRSTS:
023. First fear → Everything.
024. First best friend → My sister.
025. First award → No idea.
026. First crush → No one. I was a flirt in kindergarten, though, according to sources.
028. First big vacation → Australia. Can't remember it.
030. First big birthday → I forget. Possibly the day that my mother gave birth to me would be the biggest. But when I was about seven I had a fancy dress party.

CURRENTLY:
049. Eating → Nothing.
050. Drinking → Saliva.
052. I'm about to → Listen to Gavin Degraw's In Love with a Girl because I have it open right now?
053. Listening to→
Gavin Degraw's In Love with a Girl because I have it open right now and I finished the last question.
054. Plans for today → Study for Chinese. Sleep.
055. Waiting for → something that may never come.

YOUR FUTURE:
058. Want kids?→ No.
059. Want to get married?→ No, yet I want to have someone precious to me always close by... that's more along the lines of family right now, though.
060. What careers do you have in mind?→ Literature, journalism, creative writing, maybe a little theatre. My father says that if I don't know what to do, do law.

WHICH IS BETTER WITH GIRL/BOY? (I guess you mean boy, because I'm straight)
068. Lips or eyes → Eyes
070. Shorter or taller? → Taller
072. Romantic or spontaneous → Romantic
073. Nice stomach or nice arms → I don't know. Both. Whatever.
074. Sensitive or loud → Sensitive, but loud would both balance and be similar.
075. Hook-up or relationship → Relationship.
077. Trouble maker or hesitant → Neither. They're not opposites.

HAVE YOU EVER:
080. Lost glasses/contacts → There was this time I went downstairs to the estate's (condo) swimming pool and left my glasses there...?
081. Ran away from home → There was another time where I just sat outside the house for nearly half an hour wondering whether I should go in, or whether I should just stay there forever because no one was going to care anyway.
082. Hold a gun/knife for self defense → No.
083. Killed something→ Insects.
084. Heartbroken → Depends on what that means.
085. Been arrested → No.
087. Cried when someone died → Never had someone close enough, but I'm so emotional that I thought it was sad that Cars was dedicated to someone who had died.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
089. Yourself → I exist.
090. Miracles → Yes.
091. Love at first sight → Probably.
092. Heaven → Yes.
093. Santa Claus → No, not in the sense that he's an eternal old man who stops time to deliver presents to more than a billion households. I do believe, however, in such generosity, kindness and devotion, even if it's superhuman.
094. Sex on the first date → No.
095. Kiss on the first date → It depends.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
097. Is there one person you want to be with right now → Yes.
098. Are you seriously happy with where you are in life → No.
099. Do you believe in God → Yes.
100. Post as 100 truths and tag 10 people. BUT I DIDN'T POST 100 TRUTHS! I ONLY DID NINETY-NINE BECAUSE YOU WOULDN'T LET ME DO ANOTHER ONE. AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAG. So there.





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.