<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


Volatile

Tuesday, February 17, 2009 @ 9:57 pm.

Chemistry
Disappointment. I didn't get a single pop, and as soon as I finished the experiment the entire liquid thing started bubbling and shaking. Scary. Tabitha said that somehow the liquid in my flask had increased... I don't know why. Mr Loh couldn't get the stopper out of my flask... so embarrassing! I don't think Ms Yang likes me at all.

Clearly I'm not going to be a scientist.

Higher Chinese

Went through most of the text.

Add. Math

Got the test back. I didn't do as badly as I expected to do; 13/20. Or actually, it was bad. But it's a pass. So never mind. It's all careless. Except the first one. Sigh. Never mind. My sentences are too short.

Recess

I actually got to go downstairs and eat today. I ate an icecream, roti prata with sugar, and LB Special Vitagen. Yay!

English

Mrs Chitra forgot the Debate marks again, but we had a summary test. I finished early, and was nearly falling asleep during the last few minutes. I think I had a dream and I went to look over at someone's table, and I jerked in my sleep (propped up on one elbow) and then I woke up. It was pretty disturbing.

She then passed me this news, in case you lot don't know:

ALL DRAMA SYF GIRLS
SYF PERFORMANCE WILL BE ON THE THIRD OF APRIL, AT ACJC.
THANK YOU.

D:
Physics

Did the questions today. I completely forgot about the Total Internal Reflection criteria! Oh dear. I have no idea why.

Elect. History

Found out, once again, that there is NO TEST on Friday. It's going to be in the CT.
According to Mrs Ng, Elect. History hasn't done much, so why bother testing so many times?

I agree.

After School:

Went down to the canteen in time to eat some of Pumbaa's birthday cake.

[nothing interesting past this point]





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.