<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


Resolution

Saturday, March 14, 2009 @ 4:44 pm.

Like Carmen, I'm not posting my CT marks to boast or pity myself. It's sort of like compiling everything, so that I can reflect on it. If you don't want to read it, skip the small font.

English: 19/25 (76%, A1)
This is my default mark for Comprehension. So, never mind.

Chinese: 25.5/35 (72.9%, A2)
Frankly I'm surprised, but one can't really go wrong with marking Comprehension. Xie Lao Shi is so lenient (when I get 60/70 for a Compo it's rather obvious!), I think that's the main cause for the gap between the classes in the Chinese grades.

Physics: 29/35 (82.9%, A1)
I'm happy =) It's my best Science.

Chemistry: 27/35 (77.1%, A1)
I don't mind this one, except that I made a few stupid careless mistakes.

Biology: 26/35 (74.2%, A2)
For this one, well, if I had put in the CORRECT answer for one of the questions in MCQ that I had marked down on my question but not the answer, I'd have gotten my A1. I got an overall A1, but still.

Literature: 20/25 (80%, A1)
Mrs Ng was standing there when I was waiting for my turn to get the paper, and she told me that even though I have no problem writing fast, I have to stop retelling the story because really, it's not going to do any good. (Even so, I keep doing that because I think I'm not providing enough evidence D:)
Combined with Mechanical Hound (17/25), I get an overall A2 =/

SS: 13/15 (86.7%, A1)
I don't mind this one either, though my SBQ, as always, needs work.
I'm glad I managed to write a "well-argued" conclusion, though, since I haven't been able to do so in both SS and History previously.

Elect. History: 21/25 (84%, A1)
I was expecting to fail, so this was really a surprise (Jelly would know, she was sitting next to me)
I still can't do a good conclusion, though. L4 for both.

Aaanyway. On to other things.

RMUN Briefing
I'm half-excited and half-scared. I really want to do Press Corps! But even if our group did get into Press Corps, whether I'd get to do it is another story.

I'm not sure whether I'd make a good debater... can I rebut properly? D:

After that I was sleeping in the car (with breaks to pick up brother from a friend's house and going to Parkway Parade) almost the whole time until now, which is why I'm still in my school uniform.

NOTE TO SELF: Learn how to write a resolution!






Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.