<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


Augmentin

Wednesday, April 01, 2009 @ 9:27 am.

That's the name of the antibiotic I'm taking.

Yesterday I couldn't concentrate on any lesson before recess, let alone the Chinese test D: I still had lots of the questions blank (I try never to leave any blank even though the answers are rubbish in case by some miracle I get marks for them) but I fell asleep.

Glenda was really worried... I'm sorry! > <

In the end I went to the sick bay at recess, after a few attempts to stay in school for the tests still to come.

Something tells me I probably would have done worse if I stayed.

Anyway, I went home shivering madly and all then slept for one and a half hours before eating something, and after that my fever fluctuated as I took Panadol and, well, slept some more.

I went to the doctor also, who gave me antibiotics.

It's not a lot. It'll only last until Friday, but thank God it's working. He was worried it wouldn't so he gave me an extra bottle.

But again, it's working. My fever is currently gone. Last Panadol was at 1 am.

Ah, I'll have to do some overdue homework.

I want to go for Drama today.

I have to, really. Even if I just sit there. I want to sit there. It's peaceful. I guess. And I've missed enough already.





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.