<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


Closer

Monday, April 06, 2009 @ 7:45 pm.

Quick update before I start on Chem filing...

DJW 1

The start of three consecutive mornings in the ME Lau Hall.

During the start of worship, I was observing the entire Hall obediently facing their palms to the ceiling and chorusing "Lord, I submit myself to you", and wondering how many of them were wondering what they were going to eat for recess and what their idol in a faraway country was doing at the moment. EDIT: [from sister, on MSN] "I WAS, IN FACT, WONDERING WHAT NANA WAS THINKING AND WHETHER MY HANDS LOOKED WEIRD"

I try to commit, but it's hard.

Have you ever heard those songs that just sound like strings of phrases and focus words put together?

"Your glory fills the highest place
What can separate me now"

Somehow I just can't see any link between those two lines.

A few years back, I started wondering whether you could program a machine or a web applet to generate a random song. In fact, I think one could, fundamentally.

There are songs which are wonderful.

As it turns out, I'm a full left-brainer =/ Funny for a writer?

Bio

Bio is bio. I'm glad I haven't missed much... it's tough catching up in other classes, especially Add. Math, seeing that I missed two lessons in a row.

Lit

I hate it that I hesitate to say something in response to Mrs Ng's question, and it turns out to be completely spot on.

It's just as frustrating when I actually say something and it's not.

It's hard to say, but it seems to be following a pattern.

EDIT: Mrs Ng mentioned that she can [or used to be able to] cry on cue. Then she tried.

HAHAHA! I CAN!

It's true. If you don't believe me, I'll post evidence on request.

Recess

E Math Quiz. Rather happy that I was actually NOT stuck on either the first or second questions, but for one part I had to decide between two methods and the first one got nowhere... so that lost time D:

Proof that I've somewhat caught up ^^

Higher Chinese

Dismal test results aside, spent a lot of time doing origami. I need to widen my repertoire. Basically I'm making movable lips, sampans, cranes, sanbos, butterflies, sampans, more butterflies.

SS

(Nonsense) debate on whether the idea of a welfare state is right or wrong.

Me: But we need to define "wrong" before the debate starts.
Mrs Raj: Each side has to decide on their definition and then they have to argue.
Me: That doesn't really make sense because then the two sides will have two conflicting arguments with different basis.
Mrs Raj: It doesn't really matter lah...

I've always had a problem with defining terms before debating on them. Maybe it's shades of Philo 2007/ Lit 2008.

I managed to win Felicia over to the Apple side after she made a slip over whether medicine was free or not free in a welfare state. It took two rounds of me-Felicia-me-Felicia.

As it is, I nearly slipped, resulting in the one-liner about pharmacies.

Physics

Hee hee, Physics.

Mr Liu kept picking on the fact that Steph was absent. I bet nothing like that happened when I was absent... I'm hoping nothing did 8D

Enrichment

Was happy when we got on to writing the essay... at least I wouldn't need to fight falling asleep. Wrote 4 and a half sides of the paper they gave.



I think I shall write a poem about Hitler.

I need you, I need you





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.