<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


Cold

Thursday, April 16, 2009 @ 9:18 pm.

Before Assembly/Assembly

Wet weather standing position. I've been told we're going to get the Commonwealth Essays tomorrow, definitely. Everyone remember that, now.

English

I kinda zoned out during this part, but we read this really good essay about kitchen battlefields.

Philo

Our AI group is getting somewhere! I'm really really proud of everyone! Anyway, I'm pretty excited about where this is going.

Lit

Our group, consisting of Jean, Eleanor, Claire and myself, are going to dramatise a scene where Beatty and Mildred meet in the mental hospital.

I told Jean that I'd be the Mildred to her Beatty =D

Well, I didn't say it like that. I just said that if she played Beatty I'd be Mildred. But it sounds interesting like that.

Eleanor says that she'd be good as Mildred, hee.

Physics

Mr Liu set us some worksheets to do while he takes his exam, and Glenda started a petition (as the Physics Rep) to pass it up tomorrow instead of today. She wouldn't accept any worksheets today.

Recess

Went to do the FA Survey.

HCL

Liz Chan got bitten twice by what is suspected to be a wasp during Chinese. It was really bad. You could see the open wounds on her neck, and it was swelling.

Get well soon!

E Math

Travel graphs make me feel like I'm back in Sec 1/2. I think it's because they're linear graphs.

ES

Mrs Ng went through scenarios with Jelly and Xiu Qi today, so I spent the time accidentally staining my blouse and waiting anxiously, wanting to go and eat.

PFT

Today is a historic day; I've gotten my first Gold. Which was great.

Standing Broad Jump: 165 cm (C)
Sit and Reach: 46 cm (A)
Inclined Pull Ups: 20 (A)
Shuttle Run: 11.34 s (A)
Sit-Ups: 27 (C) (Yay! Drama ab work finally pays off!)
Add 14:26 (?) for 2.4, which is a B.

LTC interview

Waited forty minutes for a sucky interview... seriously. Don't think I did well at all.



It's cold in the room.
The room is cold.
I'm cold.
Cold.
Gold.
Cold, gold.

Cold.



YAWP! tomorrow.





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.