<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


Creating conflict is man's hobby.

Monday, April 13, 2009 @ 8:15 pm.

Monday

Chapel

Was pinching myself to stay awake.

Topic that was completely expected for a rededication service. One of those We Must Do services.

If our salvation is still based on merit, is still based on whether one can live up to the expectations of "a different spirit" or "wholeheartedness",

it seems hopeless.

Bio

No Bunsen burners today, yay! I have cured myself of a fear of water baths. Anyway.

Lit

Some of you might have heard of what happened during Lit today.

I know at least one person who would be happy about it.

If you're happy about it, I'd be happy to impale your nostrils right now.

Uh, not really. But close to it.

Recess

Twenty minutes was taken up by Lit, and Sheralyn was running up and down everywhere looking for the three of us... sorry, Sheralyn! > <

Found Ms Ng, who insisted on seeing the first part of our YAWP! item.

Chinese

After a momentary panic about Oral, spent time playing with Spirograph and taking down notes at the same time.

SS

By far the most entertaining lesson, although not particularly useful.

I'm being influenced by Eleanor and Glenda, I guess?

Physics

I think I sort of get EM waves now, which is quite surprising.

YAWP!

Dumped my bag with my sister and went to the Primary toilet to change; we didn't get stopped or anything so I guess that's fine.

The belt I brought didn't fit!!! so my pants were really loose.

Took a bus to HCI and ate in the canteen. The prata is 60 cents, and so is the coffee, says Jelly and En Qi.

Then we went up to LT5 for auditions. In the actual audition, no one really made any noticeable errors, which is great 8D, except I prefer stools to chairs, sigh.

Stayed back and watched the two individual competitors, as well as two groups from RGS (wow, one with eight members and another with six). I won't comment on their performances because I don't think I should. Not on a blog.

Just as we were leaving, they made us do it again for the other RG groups D:

It was worse this time, though.

Hung around in the canteen, then took 961 back. Hung around at KFC, went back, slept until seven thirty and woke up to everyone screaming about flying ants.

Well, I'm sorry.





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.