<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


Icarus

Tuesday, April 14, 2009 @ 8:42 pm.

"Well," said Beatty, "now you did it. Old Montag wanted to fly near the sun and now that he's burnt his damn wings, he wonders why."

-Fahrenheit 451


Assembly

Doing overdue zhou ji until going down for Assembly.

Chem

Mole concept. I sorta get stuff, although not everything. Sigh.

HCL

Went to 3T to get briefed for Oral. 3T's teacher, admittedly, is much more interesting.

Add. Math

Quiz today. I won't comment on it.
Logarithms is my favourite topic right now. Too bad I don't like surds.

Recess

Actually ate recess for the first time in ages. Roti prata, and Milo.

English

Personal recount! I'm kinda happy, since it's one step closer to narrative. I don't think we'll ever go through narrative again at this point in time.

Reminded Mrs Chitra to return the Commonwealth Essays. She still hasn't.

Physics

Taken over by the LPI man.

I don't think the SLPI is accurate at all. Partially because I don't think I'm good at anything.

E Math

For once, I'm doing better in E Math than Add. Math. Not to say that I enjoy it, though.

Elect. History

Stalin, started on the Five-Year Plans.

After School

Ate lunch, did Bio.

Today was rather boring and tiring, overall.

I picked off a scab on my leg today, and blood started accumulating in the open wound. It turned scarlet and you could see the light reflecting off it.

I left it alone, wondering if it would run down my leg.

But by the time I touched it a few minutes later, it had dried.

2.4 km run tomorrow.

Don't cry, don't cry, oh, don't cry...





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.